Kambo Synergies > Kambo & Sananga aka Becchete --- Visionary Eye Drops

Pre Kambo use of Sananga stimulates visions

(1/3) > >>

Kambogahuasca Panacea:
This was made completely obvious to me yesterday when I did a strong batch of Sananga, one drop on each eye only 20 minutes before the Kambo.  I had amazingly beautiful visions that are hard to describe, in the beginning they were objects, kambo frogs and such, but then the post experience of relaxation was filled with spiral fractals, very beautiful. 

This made me quite certain that doing Sananga directly before any medicine especially Kambo is a way to tap into the visionary realm.  For me Kambo is my favorite visionary medicine because nothing about it is scary on it's own.  It is utterly beautiful.  I really long for a day when I don't have to treat myself so I can do 2-3 sessions in a row and completey launch into the visionary realm of Kambo.  I definitely find it my favorite space but it takes a great deal of effort to get there.  Seems Sananga really helps with this. 

jkahndb0:
Kambo Sananga is still relatively new for me.
It sounds like it's right up my alley though, are you still making it? Or if you can send me the recipe i'll just make it myself...

my e-mail is: **********

Thanks man..

Kambogahuasca Panacea:
I do make it but the kind I presently use is from the Yawanawa.  I apologize if this seems of some sort of advertisement, although I am completely gun ho for Sananga I don't find it ethical for me to be advertising.  Hence I feel conflicted in talking about how wonderful Sananga is. 

cactidrum:
do you think the sananga-kambo-rapé's use can bring you to the cleansing, the healing and self-understanding we would search in the field of the other teachers like pedro and huasca (or iboga but i don't know it) ?

still, i'd like to know  the main differences beetween the sanangas you have tried according to their origins and traditions (composition, effects) ...
correct me if am wrong : matses's becchete is made with only t.undulata right ? while sananga ( huni kuin or kaxinawa) has both undulata+sananho ? (pm if you prefer or just ignore if you wish ;D)

and i'm still waiting to hear from your relation with differents rapés  ;D and maybe what you can tell about the possible addiction and the best way to work with it ... (if you don't mind of course)

be safe everybody ..... it's always nice to read your report from all over the world ...

plantbuddhist:
I've always used sananga when doing kambo - usually right before or between a double session. Haven't had any visions after kambo but that is no surprise for me (!!!)

I have started using sananga every night just before I go to bed and my eyes seem extremely grateful for the medicine I'm giving them.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version