Author Topic: Bowel movements and Kambo.. SERIOUS QUESTION  (Read 10463 times)

Offline jimidcricket

• ₳ⱠⱠ ₳ⱤØɄ₦Đ
    ⱧɆ₳ⱠɆⱤ
  • Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
Bowel movements and Kambo.. SERIOUS QUESTION
« on: April 12, 2013, 08:06:20 PM »
I have been reading and reading thru here and have noticed something..
No one mentions bowel movements and THAT is equally a part of my experience...

I will briefly relate..
the first time I experienced Kambo was with a good friend who is.. shall we say.. a care provider of a medicine from another jungle.. so, the clarity of what he was doing and the intention to share sacred medicine was there DESPITE he had only experienced kambo personally maybe a few times and hadnt been "taught" how to administer kambo..

BUT my first time was about day 13? of fasting...
in the AM hours

I drank about 2 1/2 liters of water and received 5 burns..
and before I purged all this bright fluorescent yellow bile.. I had powerful bowel moments.. during the whole session It was violently coming out both ends..
It felt horrifically beneficial despite the initial surrendering...

i won't get into the examination of the the bowel movement, color etc .. but..

I have done kambo maybe 5 -7 times now since and I ALWAYS have to shit... (i often am a few days into a fast or a cleanse and sometimes where I am deliberately salt water flushing  already)

these arent subtle eliminations either.. they are powerful..

AND ONE OTHER THING..

even tho i have been having what I would call efficient or effective kambo sessions.. it wasnt until my 3 or 4 time where my face and throat became all swollen...

anyone have any input on the feces factor ? I only ask because i dont see any other mention of something that for me IS a routine of my Kambo experience.. is it possible I shouldnt be doing it?
« Last Edit: April 12, 2013, 08:18:16 PM by jimidcricket »

Offline Kambogahuasca Panacea

• A̷d̷m̷i̷n̷i̷s̷t̷r̷a̷t̷o̷r̷
  • ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
Re: Bowel movements and Kambo.. SERIOUS QUESTION
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2013, 11:09:16 AM »
That is extremely normal.  The Kambo post shitting smells like no other like it is eliminating the most disgusting wretched mucous from the body, which is my theory at least.

However despite the benefits of the post shit, I personally don't like shitting and purging at the same time.  So I made a technique to avoid that.  I do 3 full 1.5 liter enemas with usually Guayusa and a few other detox herbs before the treatment (say 1-3 hours before).  Then after all the enemas I do a strong Rape' snuff to excrete any remaining shit out of me.  This will insure that during the Kambo treatment I don't have to worry about shitting.  In this case the Kambo shitting will be delayed for 6-24 hours when it will be expelled.  Even this could be handled as well by a post enema to make the Kambo miracle feces expullsion excorcism more thorough. 

And we do have enema threads so it has been covered to some extent. 

Many people shit there pants, I have done so several times. 

Offline jimidcricket

• ₳ⱠⱠ ₳ⱤØɄ₦Đ
    ⱧɆ₳ⱠɆⱤ
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2013, 12:36:57 PM »
ok.. thanks..
i was getting concerned about it since I hadn't come across it in other posts..
even tho i had read a bit about enemas, my experience is that I have usually been a few days of already saltwater flushing.. but.. why not, i will try an enema and see..
now that I know its normal I wont fret... i was just being paranoid about the lack of mention for somehting that is something that I have come to expect..
and honestly.. enjoy.. if you can say that ... it feels like a full experience..

I like the idea of being outside and standing.. a lot actually, the singing and being as welcoming as possible feels like it would be not only the right thing.. the "normal"?? thing to do but also spiritually powerful ..
i wish I could..

but I am overcome with the frog... ihave adopted a froglike pose.. prostrate and pretty much powerless to do anything other than follow the heaves of my body..

since youth and due to a broken neck... I have been plagued by cluster headaches (which are like very angry and adamant migraines) most my life, so i think I have just sorta learned to give in to the force is a relinquishing of power and just ride it out in a passive manner..
I am hoping to do this again soon because I currently have at least one bout of cluster headaches daily and nightly.. kambo seems to displace the appearence of the sinister headaches..

thanks for the response! :)

Offline Kambogahuasca Panacea

• ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2013, 01:55:18 PM »
I had entheogenic training from a baby too in the form of migraine headaches.  I finally got rid of them with a 3x Kambo treatment in 3 hours almost 2 years ago.  No migraines since and I used to get at least one a week. 

Target points of auriculotherapy on the brain/temple region as well as other ailments of the body.  When I did mine I didn't know about meridian treatment and only did the simple vague indigenous technique on the shoulders. 

Offline jimidcricket

• ₳ⱠⱠ ₳ⱤØɄ₦Đ
    ⱧɆ₳ⱠɆⱤ
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2013, 03:28:57 PM »
thanks..

I thought i bookmarked the charts i found in here about meridians...
what do you mean on the shoulders for your treatment?
 Im trying to find a chart i can understand..

and I think i read about your migraines and treatments previously in other posts...

I get my clusters  everyday and they have been getting to be 2 or three times a day and its getting to the point where I am having to skip work and basic life.. Tho, I have learned many various tricks to parry a dilibitating head ache into a merely oppressive nuisance. (i do not use any form of pharmaceutic to relieve or distract the pain... I do know that the last time I did an Ibogaine booster (over a year ago)I got a powerful attack (I knew I would) I immediatly stopped having them..and it wasnt until a couple months ago they returned..

I have some wood and TA booster (700) and enough Kambo to do a good realignment..

I was going to hurry up and do it.. but then after finding this site I wanted to make the most of the information in here  and have a full on personal ceremony next new moon..

but the headaches are interfering with my ability to fulfill my basic responsibilities...

so, It looks like i may have enough left on this old stick for 3-5 globs....

tho i am getting a stick sent to me within the next month or so

Offline ―λlτεrηιτγ-

• ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
  • Herbalism & Kambo
    • View Profile
    • https://Kambo.me
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2013, 04:59:02 AM »
http://youtu.be/qFuL7pcShDk

have you seen this? I've heard, things similar to the mushroom molecules, work as well.

kambo was saying it was done on the shoulders. not on specific points as is commonly done among indigenous peoples.
Usually it's just done in a line.

The Kambo post shitting smells like no other like it is eliminating the most disgusting wretched mucous from the body

I agree. lol
« Last Edit: April 14, 2013, 05:09:37 AM by Psilocybechild »

Offline caiano

• ɢʟօɮǟʟ
    ʍօɖɛʀǟȶօʀ
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2013, 01:19:32 PM »
My favorite place during a kambò session is sitting on the toilet with a bucket in front

Offline jimidcricket

• ₳ⱠⱠ ₳ⱤØɄ₦Đ
    ⱧɆ₳ⱠɆⱤ
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2013, 09:55:36 PM »
caiano... mine too.. that is, if i can worm my way out of a prostrate position..

Psilocybe... I have heard numberous times about the mushrooms really helping people with both migraine and cluster headaches.. my experience sadly discovered loooong ago ... I am not so fortunate.. Even before I had ever heard anything about mushrooms allowing some people to be migraine free for months at a time, I had a few horrific migraines post consumption of the fun guys... not fun..
however..
I will share my experience on the headache factor post kambo shortly..

thanks

Offline jimidcricket

• ₳ⱠⱠ ₳ⱤØɄ₦Đ
    ⱧɆ₳ⱠɆⱤ
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2013, 02:01:29 AM »
.. well.. an update for the records...
yesterday morning I drank a couple liters of water and scraped the last Kambo of the stick I have.. (had) I was only able to make 4 globs.. and compiled them into three...
upper left arm shoulder..
(a low amount for me.. currently 7 - 9 burns are where my "comfort" range is)

a light, soft  experience of all the usual expected symptoms, flush, heart race... the general feeling one would expect from applying the nectar of  a brazilian tree frog...
however, no emisis... but, as discussed previously.. plenty of shitting

BUT!!!!
My reasonings for doing Kambo was to alleviate my daily and nightly attacks of overwhelmingly debilitating cluster headaches..
and guess what....
I havent had a single hint of any oncoming twinges of brain pain.. and usually I would have had at least three 40 min attacks by now..

I was worried that such a minor brush with Kambo wouldnt have the impact needed to thwart my cluster head aches (technically not a migraine but supposedly more painful and shorter)

thank you Kambo
thank you

Offline ―λlτεrηιτγ-

• ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
  • Herbalism & Kambo
    • View Profile
    • https://Kambo.me
« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2013, 03:27:35 AM »
Awesome!! Great work, finding out. I thought it would probably help.  :D Keep us updated!

Offline PrimusCantus

• ꀘꍏꂵꌃꂦ ꉣꋪꍏꉓ꓄ꀤ꓄ꀤꂦꈤꍟꋪ
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2013, 02:26:50 PM »
Thank you Jimi for your sharing.  :)
Be the change you want to see in the world.

Offline plantbuddhist

• ᵁˢᵉ ᴷᵃᵐᵇᵒ ᵃˢ ᵃ ˢᵃᶜʳᵃᵐᵉⁿᵗ
    ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2013, 11:19:19 AM »
interesting thread - the first time I came across kambo was via this vid:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDMKJwiIu0o

it clearly shows that the purging isn't limited to vomiting the water and bile through the mouth...

Given that its a natural bodily function that we hopefully perform at least on a daily basis, I don't understand why society in general is so prudish about it.

Each time I have taken kambo, I've had the need to go to the bathroom after the mouth purging has finished. I've always had plenty of time to do this - kambo gave me advance warning and I could feel the change in my intestines. Never had anything unusual looking come out.

Recently I've been trying  a modification of K's method. Instead of doing a full enema before hand, I use one of those ear syringe bulbs and find a few flushing with that does a pretty good job. Even when I've prepped that way, I still get the urge to go even if nothing comes out.