Author Topic: kind of quiet  (Read 3865 times)

Offline conejo

• Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
kind of quiet
« on: March 20, 2013, 04:53:09 PM »
Decades ago at my parents' home I ate a mushroom that wasn't what I'd hoped, and purged violently, eventually from my core, viscous bitter dark fluid that was NOT remnants of a meal. Then weak and exhausted I slept a few hours on the bathroom floor. End of episode. 

I was dissolute and loaded for 15 years after that. Then resolute and sober for 15 years. And now irresolute and just not-right for the last 5 years.  

Even though I benefitted when Iboga spoke to me about 3 yrs ago, I didn't pursue a physical introduction - partly because no one currently in my life would consider the previous clause to be a rational statement.   

Likewise at a distance Kambo is lately touching me through the posts in this forum; thank you all very much for your courage and generosity. 

It seems like the frog doesn't retaliate against unthinking predators but helps all who sieze it to refrain from compulsive destructive behavior regardless of their motives. 

I hope to find out myself.        

Offline Kambogahuasca Panacea

• A̷d̷m̷i̷n̷i̷s̷t̷r̷a̷t̷o̷r̷
  • ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
Re: kind of quiet
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2013, 05:34:23 PM »
Welcome,
In short I really like your approach and respect for the medicine.  I would say you have a very accurate reading while keeping in tune with the variable unknowns.