Author Topic: Flipping the globules over  (Read 7073 times)

Offline Kambogahuasca Panacea

• A̷d̷m̷i̷n̷i̷s̷t̷r̷a̷t̷o̷r̷
  • ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
Flipping the globules over
« on: March 04, 2013, 10:08:57 PM »
So I discovered thanks to the help of Ruma/Rapee that after 5-10 minutes of applying the Kambo dots/globules that I can carefully use the knife and turn them over again.  Then refresh with spraying a bit of water on them again, smooth out a bit with the knife again and bam.  Seems to up it 50% back up scale, rather miraculous.  So simple but I've never heard of this being done before.  It just occured to me shortly after doing some Ruma snuff and then I did a micro dose of 3 dots to my ears and the thought came.  I tried it and it was clear from the burning sensation renewal as well as my heart beat increasing again.  Another technique to maximize efficacy. 

Offline caiano

• ɢʟօɮǟʟ
    ʍօɖɛʀǟȶօʀ
  • Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
Re: Flipping the globules over
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2013, 10:46:36 AM »
 to moist the globules with saliva is almost the same thing: where is the difference, in you experience?

• ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2013, 04:56:47 PM »
Yeah I always do that too, except I never use saliva, I use a small spray bottle as for me it works better.  I found that this method used the other side of the globule which otherwise is left to the air.  And whereas adding water to the drop (which I do every 3-5 minutes until strong purging ensues) increases maybe 10-15% I found that the flipping of the globule and then adding water (I spray it) increased it 50%.  Maybe too early that I reported this, I'm about to try it again. 

I'm doing this kambo auriculotherapy micro program along with micro aya.  Trying to work out some kinks in my soul to spirit connection. 

Offline PrimusCantus

• ꀘꍏꂵꌃꂦ ꉣꋪꍏꉓ꓄ꀤ꓄ꀤꂦꈤꍟꋪ
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2013, 06:54:01 PM »
Very funny is that I tried this a couple of days ago to reuse the globules but I didn't feel it again. I will try again the next time. I will let you know the result.
Be the change you want to see in the world.

• ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2013, 07:10:23 PM »
I didn't try to reuse I just flipped them over.  They still had some freshness I suppose.  Maybe needs to be done within 10 minutes.  Then again maybe I exaggerated but I swear I definitely felt an increase in effects.  I will need to try again. 

Offline ―λlτεrηιτγ-

• ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
  • Herbalism & Kambo
    • View Profile
    • https://Kambo.me
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2013, 10:36:47 AM »
yeah, you're not exaggerating. I've done it. Like you say you get an extra little wave of medicine. not really worth saving used globules for future administrations tho.

Offline Galega

• ɢʟօɮǟʟ
    ʍօɖɛʀǟȶօʀ
  • Kambo Practitioner
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2013, 04:12:22 PM »
This definately works and best within the first 10 mins. I've never flipped them but I often drop water onto the dots and flatten them with a knife to reactivate them. Gonna try flipping now :)