Author Topic: How to take nu-nu  (Read 5352 times)

Offline Xochipilli

• ᵁˢᵉ ᴷᵃᵐᵇᵒ ᵃˢ ᵃ ˢᵃᶜʳᵃᵐᵉⁿᵗ
    ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
  • Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
How to take nu-nu
« on: February 22, 2013, 05:54:05 PM »
I got 2g of powdered nu-nu and want to try it by itself before using it in conjunction with kambo. How much of it does one need to snuff to get the effects? What exactly are the effects? And finally, what exactly is nu-nu? I know that one of the ingredients is nicotiana rustica (mapacho). What else does it contain?

EDIT: I tried insufflating small quantities of it and I definitely feel the effects of it. I'm not a smoker so I don't know if its solely the effects of the nicotine that I'm feeling or not. I'm interested in the visionary effects of it, but I'd prefer to do that with a shaman (I read that they actually blow their spirit into you along with the nu-nu), so I'll it for the future.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2013, 09:37:31 PM by Xochipilli »

Offline caiano

• ɢʟօɮǟʟ
    ʍօɖɛʀǟȶօʀ
  • Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
Re: How to take nu-nu
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2013, 12:48:42 PM »
"Nu-Nu is a snuff made from toasted, crushed and finely powdered Mapacho (Nicotiana rustica) leaves, combined with the toasted, crushed and powdered inner bark of the Macambo tree (Theobroma bicolor), a member of the Cacao family. And is infused with the spirit of the maker of the drug." says the page at a famous vendor's website.

It could be blown using V shaped straws like those you see at  the end of this page, where the smaller ones are for self-applying.

Doses can be light or strong but one would reach the threshold of feeling some pain in the neck for a successful experience.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2013, 01:25:46 PM by caiano »