Author Topic: Health/Nutrition Documentaries  (Read 8484 times)

Offline peacefull warrior

• ʜᴇᴀʟᴇʀ ᴀʙᴏᴠᴇ ᴏʀʙɪᴛꜱ
    (ᴛᴇᴀᴄʜᴇʀ)
  • Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
Health/Nutrition Documentaries
« on: February 10, 2013, 02:30:21 PM »
By: Psilocybechild

The Beautiful Truth
http://www.snagfilms.com/films/title/the_beautiful_truth
Raised on a wildlife reserve in Alaska, 15-year-old Garrett was interested in the dietary habits of the farm animals. After the tragic death of his mother, Garrett's father decided to home-school his son and assigned a book written by Dr. Max Gerson that proposed a direct link between diet and a cure for cancer. Fascinated, Garrett embarks in this documentary on a cross-country road trip to investigate The Gerson Therapy. He meets with scientists, doctors and cancer survivors who reveal how it is in the best interest of the multi-billion dollar medical industry to dismiss the notion of alternative and natural cures.

Food Matters
http://documentarylovers.net/food-matters/
Food Matters is a hard hitting documentary film that is a fast paced look at our current state of health.

Despite the billions of dollars of funding and research into new so-called cures we continue to suffer from a raft of chronic ills and every day maladies.

The documentary sets about uncovering the trillion dollar worldwide “Sickness Industry” and exposes a growing body of scientific evidence proving that nutritional therapy can be more effective, more economical, less harmful and less invasive than most conventional medical treatments.

This film features interviews with leading medical experts from around the world who discuss natural approaches to preventing and reversing Cancer, Obesity, Heart Disease, Depression, Mental Illness and many other chronic conditions. Find out what works, what doesn’t and what’s killing you.

Fat, Sick, & Nearly Dead
http://www.hulu.com/watch/289122
Focusing on two men whose bodies have been trashed by steroids, obesity and illness, this documentary chronicles the rigorous healing path -- including a two-month diet of fruits and vegetables -- that both attempt in a bid to rescue their health.

Hungry For Change
http://documentarylovers.net/hungry-for-change/
Hungry For Change comes from the creators of the best-selling documentary Food Matters and is another hard-hitting film certain to change everything you thought you knew about food and nutrition.

The film exposes the shocking secrets of the diet, weight loss and food industries don’t want you to know about deceptive strategies designed to keep you coming back for more. Find out what’s keeping you from having the body and health you deserve and how to escape the diet trap forever.

In this documentary you will learn what you should really be eating and the facts about the disturbing reality that is our way of eating and living. Food like products that contain zero or next to zero nutritional value.

We are a society of overfed and undernourished people who are seemingly oblivious to the hoax being perpetrated upon us.

The Gerson Miracle
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbIixJI_oa4
The Gerson Miracle examines many of the elements of the Gerson Therapy, explaining why we are so ill and how we have in our grasp the power to recover our health without expensive, toxic or mutilating treatments, using the restorative forces of our own immune systems. Even the most advanced cases of cancer can be successfully reversed using this method. While the results seem miraculous, the real "miracle" lies within our own body and its healing processes.

Food, Inc.
http://www.movie2k.to/Food-Inc-watch-movie-993914.html
An unflattering look inside America's corporate controlled food industry.

Run From the Cure
http://youtu.be/0psJhQHk_GI
After a serious head injury in 1997, Rick Simpson sought relief from his medical condition through the use of medicinal hemp oil. When Rick discovered that the hemp oil (with its high concentration of T.H.C.) cured cancers and other illnesses, he tried to share it with as many people as he could free of charge, curing and controlling literally hundreds of people’s illnesses… but when the story went public, the long arm of the law snatched the medicine – leaving potentially thousands of people without their cancer treatments – and leaving Rick with unconsitutional charges of possessing and trafficking marijuana!
Canada is in the middle of a CANCER EPIDEMIC! Meet the people who were not allowed to testify on Rick’s behalf at the Supreme Court of Canada’s Infamous Rick Simpson Trial on September 10, 2007… INCLUDING A MAN WHO WAS CURED OF TERMINAL CANCER USING HEMP OIL!

War on Health - Gary Null's documentary exposing the FDA
http://youtu.be/h0CQrL5nzwo
In the near future, American medical practice may change dramatically for the worse. No longer will maximal dose natural supplements—vitamins, natural compounds, and scientifically proven medicinal herbs—be available over the counter in local health and grocery stores. Holistic practice, which relies upon non-prescription natural treatments instead of Big Pharma drugs prescribed life-long, will diminish. American healthcare will be imprisoned, patients will be forced to abide by a single medical paradigm defined by corporate drug and food executives and dictated by a government enforcement agency, the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This is the bleak scenario if the FDA succeeds in limiting Americans’ options to prevent and treat diseases.

‘War on Health’ is the first documentary detailing and challenging the FDA agenda and its allegiance with the international Codex Alimentarius, which hopes to establish a monolithic food and health regime. Betraying its founding mandate to assure drug, food and chemical safety in the interests of public health, the FDA today is a repressive bureaucracy serving pharmaceutical and agricultural greed and profits. Vaccines, medical devices, prescription drugs are fast tracked at alarming rates through the FDA at the expense of scientific oversight to assure their efficacy and safety. The
result is hundreds of thousands premature deaths annually from pharmaceutical drugs, vaccines and medical devices and an epidemic of medical incompetence and fraud sanctioned by federal health officials.

Featuring many pioneering American and European attorneys, physicians, medical researchers and advocates of health freedom, War on Health lifts the veil on FDA’s militaristic operations against organic food providers and alternative physicians. The film’s conclusion is perfectly clear: the FDA is a tyrannical cult founded upon the denial of sound medical science with little intention to improve the nation’s health and prevent disease.

The Greatest Medical Fraud in History - The Pain, Profit and Politics of AIDS
http://youtu.be/vT3b_0doyRk
Does HIV really cause AIDS?
Can we really believe the pharmaceutical industrial complex?

Could it be that after so many years of research, and so much money being spent, that the entire orthodox medical establishment has been wrong about AIDS, or even worse, has sought to profit from a system that it KNEW was flawed from the beginning?

Join legendary documentarian and best-selling author Gary "Mr. Natural" Null, Ph.D., for a journey into the darkest recesses of the medical industry - a journey that not only asks the most painful questions, but even proposes the most intriguing truths about a disease we continue to know so little about.

Global Alert! GMO Ticking Time Bomb
http://youtu.be/prCm3bK_D34
This Gary Null production delves into the reality of GMO health risks.

Vaccine Nation Director's Cut
http://youtu.be/494NacYFmko
Gary Null production
In the United States, the number of mandatory vaccine injections has risen to 36 per child. Each of these injections contains neurotoxins such as aluminum, formaldehyde, aborted fetal tissue, animal by-products, heavy metals, and many others. What happens to a child’s fragile immune system when it’s overloaded with these toxins? From the award-winning director of The Drugging of our Children, Gulf War Syndrome: Killing Our Own and AIDS Inc. – comes the latest film of critical social importance: Vaccine Nation.
For most people, vaccinating themselves and their children seems like a good idea. Vaccines are safe, effective and are supposed to protect us against dangerous infectious diseases – Right? Wrong! What you don’t know can harm you or kill you! In this groundbreaking film, you will: See the truth about the dangers of vaccines and their direct relationship to autoimmune diseases, infections, allergies and a massive increase of developmental learning and behavioral disorders in children, such as Autism. Discover the truth about the history of vaccines and how they have NEVER been proven to be safe and effective for anyone. Witness the legacy of governmental deception and cover-ups associated with vaccines.
Learn about the corruption within the scientific community and how vaccine studies are seriously flawed. You’ll also follow heart-wrenching, real life stories of the parents and children devastated by the effects of vaccines. Join director Gary Null PhD and over 40 of the worlds foremost vaccine experts in this shocking expose’ that will shatter the truth as you know it.

[DISCLAIMER]
I nor kambo.me own any rights to these films. They are not hosted on this website. And are linked to for educational purposes only, and in no way for any personal gain. All rights to these films belong to their copyright holders.
U.S CODE title 17, article 107 allows me to use this copyrighted material and is not an infringement of copyright.

Notwithstanding the provisions of sections 106 and 106A, the fair use of a copyrighted work, including such use by reproduction in copies or phonorecords or by any other means specified by that section, for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching (including multiple copies for classroom use), scholarship, or research, is not an infringement of copyright.

If the owners/creators of any of these films would like them taken down, please message me or any moderator of this site.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2013, 07:11:44 PM by Psilocybechild »

Offline Jox

• ᵁˢᵉ ᴷᵃᵐᵇᵒ ᵃˢ ᵃ ˢᵃᶜʳᵃᵐᵉⁿᵗ
    ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
  • Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
Re: 1Health/Nutrition Documentaries
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2013, 09:25:09 PM »
We live in difficult times, a lots of information but at the same time a lots of ideology, or unchecked throughts:

vegetarianism:

- actually is deeply polemic, as far as I know it comes from buddhism and then it spread to hinduism, and now it is practiced ONLY in India...
- there are many societies that eat meat only and are totally healthy Masais, Esquimos...
- meat eating became sign of sickness
- Indian vegetarian diet is very greasy, and not very healthy.
- somehow this complicated relationship West as unhealthy, East as healthy, as a product we have statements like I just read on al Jazeera on unhealthy american diet and it states Coca Cola and hamburger? But why is hamburger actually unhealthy? On the contrary: french and fries and Coka Cola IS  unhealthy, but beef is actually not, yet on a vegeratian diet one may end up eating fries and Coka Cola...
- vegetarianism leads to cravings which end up being eased by eating starchy and sugary foods.

- eating fat and protein with no Sugars can be much healther then veg. diets...

this is just one piece of my 35 years diet experiements...

Jox

Offline ―λlτεrηιτγ-

• A̷d̷m̷i̷n̷i̷s̷t̷r̷a̷t̷o̷r̷
  • ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
  • Herbalism & Kambo
    • View Profile
    • https://Kambo.me
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2013, 05:03:14 AM »
I practice it and I don't live in India.
it's different if you're hunting for and earning your food in an appreciative and unwasteful manner. factory farmed animals live totally different lives than wild free animals before they're killed. and eating animal meat that lives off the earth and isn't fed genetically modified corn, fecal matter, and other dead animals and loaded up with antibiotics, artificial growth hormones, and other chemicals. Live food gives me way better energy than dead food. plants are so freakin beneficial. they're definitely the most intelligent life forms and live a perfect karmic existence which is to serve other mammals needs. they're meant to be eaten. i feel i resonate at a higher frequency when i heat live raw plant foods. I do find it spiritual in a way. I don't want to contribute to the suffering of other animals and than eat the dead vessel that held that suffering.
Heat through cooking destroys nutrition. meat contains 14 times the pesticide level that an equivalent amount of commercial plant food would contain. more raw plant foods people eat, the more likely they are to experience all sorts of health benefits. we have long intestines and meat tends to stagnate in our systems and block us up. our intestines and our energies. it's been proven over and over again meat increases risks of heart disease, diabetes, cancer, ect. Maybe not free-roaming grass and wild plant fed animals. cooked meat increases the acidity of our blood which contributes to cancer, and diabetes and other illnesses. a diet of plants is much more cleansing to the body and intestines helping us to absorb nutrition and eliminate toxins.
The longer I stuck with it and believed in it. Researched it and heard what people had to say. The more it made sense to me and the way I feel when I eat right have led to me much preferring say baby carrots, coconut or an avacado to a burger, chips, soda, ect.
Obviously a diet of chips and soda doesn't help anything. but i can actually ride out a high for several days caused by just a clean mostly  raw plant diet.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2013, 05:11:13 AM by Psilocybechild »

Offline Kambogahuasca Panacea

• ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2013, 12:39:53 PM »
Both worlds are alive and well.  Even many raw foodists are sick people that don't have their feet on the ground.  I think if you check it solidly though the best brain food comes from animals.  I'm vegetarian/vegan about 95% of the time but every now and then I eat some salmon/sardines or wild game.  I also eat a lot of eggs.  I always find it's not worth a debate on this subject as both can be healthy it's just a matter of what one is putting in their bodies in terms of healing value.  Honestly I fast most days lately until late night so whatever nutrition I get has to pack a wammy. 

Offline ―λlτεrηιτγ-

• ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
  • Herbalism & Kambo
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2013, 04:16:56 PM »
deleted
« Last Edit: February 12, 2013, 06:35:20 PM by Psilocybechild »

• ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2013, 05:42:57 PM »
I thought I was responding but accidently hit edit...sorry I put it back. 

Anyways...

to this...

Try making a superfood smoothie once a day for a nutrient whammy.

No offense but I wasn't asking for help (nor will I) and I certainly am well aware of these sorts.  Having been a raw foodist for 4 years and such and such I think I know a thing or two about my own intake. 

Last thing I need is someone else's add vice on what I should/could eat/drink. 

• ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2013, 05:45:27 PM »
Good info nonetheless.  But just to make aware I am well aware of the highest of intake. 

I do however get salty when I interpret someones input as add vice. 

Offline ―λlτεrηιτγ-

• ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
  • Herbalism & Kambo
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2013, 06:10:22 PM »
Sorry

• ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2013, 12:45:55 PM »
All regards and respects.  My apologies for my shortcomings.  I'm extremely protective of my own self doctorship so I'm sorry for coming off that way. 

You know I love Yah!!!