Kambo Synergies > Kambo & Sananga aka Becchete --- Visionary Eye Drops

Sananga and experience-meants

(1/5) > >>

Kambogahuasca Panacea:
Re:Sananga

He got them from me which is why I asked how he is using them. 

Thanks, very helpful.

―λlτεrηιτγ-:

--- Quote ---The drops felt great - they had an immediate relaxing/rejuvenating effect on my eyes - almost like having an eye massage.
--- End quote ---

Sounds really cool. Did it effect your eyesight?

plantbuddhist:

--- Quote from: Psilocybechild on December 27, 2012, 06:45:07 PM ---Sounds really cool. Did it effect your eyesight?

--- End quote ---

I didn't notice any change in my eyesight to be honest. I used the massage analogy because it felt a lot like how a body massage leaves you feeling good for a while then it wears off. The eye drops had a similar effect. I would imagine anyone who sits in front of a monitor 8+ hrs a day would get some relief for their tired eyes. I've looked and can't find much info on Sananga - everyone apparently posts exactly the same blurb.

Kambogahuasca Panacea:
http://www.dancingbearbotanicals.com/index.php?action=printpage;topic=2737.0

Here is where the most information can be found if you do google translate from this page...

http://www.xamanismoancestral.com.br/artigos/sananga.html

I do and make Sananga.  The original supply I got was direct from the Kaxinawa that make them (I'm now out) I preserved with Colloidol Silver.  I was able to determine through trial and error that Tabernaemontana Sananho is what they use for Sananga. 

For me I am effected visual for quite a span of time afterwords, but that may well be because I use it at least once per week. 

Giovanni reports to me and has such a demand for it because he is treating people with vision problems.  Apparently he is having great success.  To know more we would need concrete evidence as I have little to no first hand accounts of treating those with vision problems. 

Kambogahuasca Panacea:
Woops just realized I put my quetions to Plantbuddhist in the wrong thread.  Sorry for clouding things up. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version