Author Topic: HIV and frog peptides  (Read 32092 times)

Offline Bamaboy

• Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
Re: HIV and frog peptides
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2013, 01:29:44 AM »
I did a bunch of research on natural supplements and foods, many of it inconclusive.  This is a complicated virus.  I'm not sure what to believe except my own body and how its feeling, and the test results.  I'm still on the Pharma meds, feeling good, but unsatisfied with taking a chemical that is needed every frickin day!  I only have some bad nightmares about twice a week which is a side effect of one of the meds.

Some of the supplements I researched:

EGCG (in green tea)
curcumin (turmeric)
melatonin (found in cherries, but cheap as supplement)
coconut oil

very interesting results by an immunologist/virologist's blog on HIV in a mouse.  Apparently mouse models are pretty good indicator of what happens in humans.  That lead me reading several hours into this blog ~ 'hiv site:www.infoisus.com/naturalhealtharchives/ ', going on a wild goose chase with later entries casting some skepticism on the hiv protocol used.  Finally some interesting research on flax seed lignans which I found some organization is using this in Africa since flaxseed is cheap especially for underdeveloped countries.

So basically lignans can reduce viral loads to undetectable in the studies done by that organization.  I'll have to do some more research on this though, it's just been an hour of reading.  But hell it took me so long to get to. http://www.aidshivawareness.org/flax-hull-programs

For those not on any pharmaceutical anti-virals such as wonderfrog, you might want to look into this.  I imagine you can just buy flax seed and grind it into a coffee grinder, flax seed oil does not contain lignans.

Anways to get back on topic, I did find the local Petco sold Litoria caerulea (Australian White Tree Frogs) for 20 dollars, tiny ones.  There is an AIDS organization that is investigating the properties of the peptides.

I'm gonna add flax to my diet in the meantime and get my blood drawn in a month, so by that time I'll decide whether to drop the meds soon and take Kambo or find some way to get other frog secretions.

Offline caiano

• ɢʟօɮǟʟ
    ʍօɖɛʀǟȶօʀ
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2013, 06:31:11 AM »
flax is a very healthy food but it is unhandy to eat.
I've  found that an improved method to consume its seeds is to make them sprout: in this way all the benefits and the goods are still there, even multiplied,  and on an higher frequency of vital biomagnetism.

Offline Bamaboy

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 03, 2013, 09:38:16 AM »
good to know, caiano.  Lignans are in many grains and fruits, it is just that flax has the highest concentration.  Well I did some more research, seems the flax seed lignans research is coming from just one organization, the one I mentioned above.  However it doesn't sound like they have any commercial interest in this natural product since they aren't pushing a product.  They just want to a feasible solution to people who can't afford it.  According to the interview I heard, a teaspoon of properly extracted flaxseed lignans (MCP process) has the amount found in 2 gallons of seed.

I checked some general info on lignans and found out that is good for bone health, the heart, and has anticancer activity, as well as antifungal

For HIV health, the virus is found in high concentrations in the intestine mucusa and lymph nodes and lignans work with gut bacteria to provide the benefits, so something must be happening there.  I haven't seen any science on why that is happening although a quick search on Pubmed cites lignans as having anti-HIV activity.

On Kambo, if it flushes out the intestines and lymph nodes as well as kill the virus, this would be excellent to complement.  Basically my goal is to find some thing cheap and natural to reduce my viral loads to undetectable without staying on the pharmaceutical drugs.

Just finished listening to an interview http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGFlYL3mWIA ,
DAY 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tg6rCpPC6C0 and it's all anecdotal evidence although the organization claims its done small studies in about 100 people.  But the lady says viral loads are undectectable to very low and in the case of a couple children no HIV antibiodies could be found after 2 years, she does not say it is a cure but finds it very remarkable.

Offline Bamaboy

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 06, 2013, 11:06:40 AM »
Look here for a good list of anti-virals
http://kambo.me/smf/index.php?topic=203.msg996;topicseen#msg996

load up on a few of good quality.
Juice some fresh fruits and veggies. Get those elemination pathways open. liver flushes, enemas.
And heal yourself  :)

Thanks PC, good list there.  It took me some time to check that out.  8)

I ran out of Reishi mushroom extract and for about 2 weeks I was going back to feeling fatigued during the day and craving a nap.  I found a bottle of unused Cordyceps from Mushroom Wisdom that my dad left and started taking that.  Within a day I was feeling normally awake and the cold I started to get was clearing up.  I was utterly in disbelief how good I felt that I looked up the benefits of this mushroom and found it was used in sport endurance and even in a formula in Ghana for HIV patients (all patients had boosted CD4 counts, viral loads where not tested) http://www.immune247.com/Antiviral%20Agent.pdf (intent to treat study) Somewhere else I read that it reduced viral loads to undetectable but I need to look into that further.

Yesterday I kinda forced myself to take a nap after going out and picking greens with my mom and woke up feeling that nap wasn't really necessary, started cleaning up my room that I put off the whole month!  This stuff is a good 'panema' cleanser.  I'm curious if any CFS people out there tried any mushroom formulas and what there results where.

One thing about Kambo that I read and should be reminded of was that the shamans pick the frogs from the wild.  I saw on the video that the healer says the frog eats plants and insects which contribute to the healing properties of the venom.  Which makes me think if I raise up the White tree frog the peptides in the skin might not be there.

Oh yeah started juicing greens again so I'm looking forward to get my blood tests and feeling more confident in taking the risk of dropping the Meds and going all natural.

Offline ―λlτεrηιτγ-

• A̷d̷m̷i̷n̷i̷s̷t̷r̷a̷t̷o̷r̷
  • ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
  • Herbalism & Kambo
    • View Profile
    • https://Kambo.me
« Reply #19 on: May 06, 2013, 09:10:14 PM »
In this video they talk about the herb Sutherlandia frutescens helping people with aids in africa.

http://kat.ph/alternative-medicine-the-evidence-3of3-herbs-xvid-mp3-uknova-avi-t463892.html

Sutherlandia is supposed to be a panacea like kambo is.
In the video they talk about it increasing appetite, reducing pain, boosting the immune system & increasing white blood cell counts.
They mention in some cases white blood counts double to practically normal.
And that it helps over 50% people recover significantly, even those on their deathbeds who would have died without using it.

Offline wonderfrog

• ꀘ꒐ꇙꇙꏂ꒯ ꃳꌦ ꀘꋬꂵꃳꄲ
    (꒐ꋊ꒐꓄꒐ꋬ꓄ꏂ꒯)
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 13, 2013, 09:54:12 AM »
Thanks for sharing Bamaboy. I too took Ayahuasca over my 4 bit years med free -My CD4 increased quite considerably after
a weekend retreat and 3 ceremonies but it didn't hold . Since my last post my CD4 dropped further to 247 and I decided to start meds 4 weeks ago. I'm on Truvada and Nevirapine(Viramune) ,I've felt nauseous and had headaches but after a week or so I started to get my energy back and realised exactly how ill I had felt over the last 4 years . However , 3 days ago I started to feel ill again ; I may have overdone it. I felt so great last week I was doing too much and it wiped me out maybe . I have to have blood tests later and get the results in about 2 weeks -until then I don't know what my CD4 and Viral load are doing but I think they will be good. Kambo definitely gave my mind body and spirit the boost to deal with all this and I still feel it with me -I will definitely have some more Kambo at the end of the year . I never wanted to succumb to taken these pills -If I'd felt well I wouldn't have worried about the numbers but I didn't -I felt quite ill and I knew I couldn't gamble with my health anymore.

Good Health People.

Offline Puzzell

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 13, 2013, 11:02:09 AM »
Hi Guys,

I'm new here, been hiv + since Jan 07. Have since radically changed my lifestyle, many different cleanses and herb, Clark protocol, colloidal silver, boi res, blood iridology, organic food where possible, high dose vit c. On the whole doing fine, run 8- 10k alternate days and swim in the others. 

I wanted to ask, has anybody seen any results of this research being published? It seem to get allot of funding.
http://www.amfar.org/Articles/In_The_Lab/Older/What_Can_Frogs_Contribute_to_Microbicide_Development__amfAR_September_2005_Grants/

best wishes

Offline Enoch

• View Profile
HIV and Kambo teatment
« Reply #22 on: August 15, 2017, 09:40:21 AM »
I am scheduled to have my first Kambo treatment tomorrow. I have had HIV for seventeen years and was diagnosed by being very sick with pneumocystic pneumonia and CMV colitis. HIV meds saved my life and within a year or so my health had returned.My CD4s are high-around 1200 after a low of 27. The meds I think have a cumulative toxic effect however and I have had some complications:kidney stones,sleep problems, some lethargy etc. At this point I am looking at Kambo as a complementary treatment, but would love to go off my meds.Would like to correspond with others with HIV and/or Kambo practitioners regarding Kambo and HIV treatment