Author Topic: Signed up to learn...  (Read 17145 times)

Offline Kambogahuasca Panacea

• A̷d̷m̷i̷n̷i̷s̷t̷r̷a̷t̷o̷r̷
  • ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
Re: Signed up to learn...
« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2012, 04:04:03 PM »
Wow very impressive Gloriado, I hope to learn this technique of the meridians some day.  For now I do it the old fashioned ancient way.  I must say if I could get the overall benefits without having such an ordeal each time (and it gets more difficult every time) I would certainly do so.

So with the acupuncture method, is the Kambo applied with the acupuncture needles?  I am still uncertain about how to do it.  I have some acupuncture needles coming my way but still so uncertain.  This technique is more effective too, correct?  Do you still purge usually, or just not this time?

Sorry for all the questions, I am quite curious though.   

Thanks,

insomnia

« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2012, 01:43:09 AM »
Wow, this is going to be an amazing forum! :) Thanks for the invitation Kambogahuasca.

Finally a soon to be great resource on the subject. :)

Wonderful potential.

And nice to see the migration from Eboka forum.

Peace, Love and Light folks.

Offline gloriadeo

• ꀘꍏꂵꌃꂦ ꉣꋪꍏꉓ꓄ꀤ꓄ꀤꂦꈤꍟꋪ
  • Called by the medicine(s)
  • in service to the Medicine
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2012, 05:54:07 AM »
hola - lovely brother, Kambogahuasca Panacea!

i was so impressed by Giovanni's acupuncture pathway that i decided to find a meridian map of the body online.  at the time i had an ongoing knee and eye problem. when i looked at the map i saw that the stomach meridian connected the two!  so i looked along the meridian for points that i could reach easily.

the next bit was to find the acupuncture points themselves.

i have had a lot of acupuncture so i am familiar with the sensation of sensitive points.  with a fair amount of pressing  - and my trusty pendulum - i found and marked them with a biro. then applied the burn.  i use a very fine japanese incense stick btw.  the results are stunning. . . ( almost literally,  lol )

i prepare the stick by soaking with a single drop of filtered/spring water for half an hour before lifting off a small glob - one for each point - with a scalpel.  and apply a drop of water at 5 minute intervals - 3 times maybe - to reactivate the venom.  eh voila!   viva kambo!

no need for any needles!

is this clear for you?  let me know if not. . .  questions are good. . . i may have left something out.
"The art of medicine consists in amusing the patient while nature cures the disease"  voltaire

Offline Kambogahuasca Panacea

• A̷d̷m̷i̷n̷i̷s̷t̷r̷a̷t̷o̷r̷
  • ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 21, 2012, 06:10:26 AM »
I think I get it better.  So one still does the burn technique but the accupuncture is used for activating the meridians, then one applies the burn there...I think.  Now I just wonder how the auriculortherapy works into this, but honestly it is so ingenious I should travel to where Giovanni can train me properly.  I am very intrigued by your micro dose method too, I would like to start a new board if you are interested in managing it. 

I'm just so old school with my application it can only be defined as "How to make it as intense as possible", but this is so difficult for other people.  I make it required in order to treat people with Iboga I have to give Kambo first (really for the divine ointment of propelling them on the right path) for detoxing well, but they are so intimidated and scared of the frog. 

So I think it is ripe I evolve to the modern technique.  Do you recommend I start getting some acupuncture done to get a feel for it?  I have never gotten acupuncture. 

Thanks so much!

Offline gloriadeo

• ꀘꍏꂵꌃꂦ ꉣꋪꍏꉓ꓄ꀤ꓄ꀤꂦꈤꍟꋪ
  • in service to the Medicine
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 21, 2012, 07:14:13 AM »
giovanni's ears work because all the meridians are reflected there.  as they are in the feet.  and the hands.
the ears are much less sensitive - so good for burning and magnetising!

Kambo has informed me that the full initiation is the pre-requisite to microdosing. 

and as you do, for those going into an iboga ceremony, a good way to get rid of the crap - literally - so that iboga can effect a reset.
if they are scared of the Frog, are they really ready for iboga? 
or - let them take Kava Kava or Santa Maria or Iboga before Kambo.  i always take Iboga before Kambo.

if in any doubt i contact the divinity of the medicines via the pendulum. 

it may be good for you to experience acupuncture, if you are moved to.  it will then be your own experience.

you are very welcome, KP.

"The art of medicine consists in amusing the patient while nature cures the disease"  voltaire

Offline Dagger

• ᵁˢᵉ ᴷᵃᵐᵇᵒ ᵃˢ ᵃ ˢᵃᶜʳᵃᵐᵉⁿᵗ
    ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 23, 2012, 02:14:49 AM »
Hello everyone!
Great to see a site dedicated to kambo. Maybe we can finally start to get some in depth information on the net about all the aspects of kambo.