Author Topic: Kambo: 1rst time/questions  (Read 14727 times)

Offline ―λlτεrηιτγ-

• A̷d̷m̷i̷n̷i̷s̷t̷r̷a̷t̷o̷r̷
  • ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
  • Herbalism & Kambo
    • View Profile
    • https://Kambo.me
Kambo: 1rst time/questions
« on: December 20, 2012, 03:50:02 PM »
Well I unwrapped my kambo and realized it came with it's own application stick. I started with 1 burn on SJ 5. A Self-applied allergy test. The kambo actually felt pretty good. I waited about 5 minutes or so and applied another. Same feeling of about equal intensity maybe a slight increase. Very Very warm, pressure and heart beat felt in the head, slightly accelerated heart rate. I wasn't prepared for a purgative dosage as I had ate a half an avocado beforehand, did not fast, and didn't drink lots of water. Anyway, I started to feel slightly nauseous and felt pretty comfortable with the kambo so far, So i chugged some water and applied 2 more applications at once. But nothing really happened. Did I build a tolerance to it from waiting too long?

After the first 2 burns after the feeling had mostly faded, i realized the feeling (warmth, blood pressure, nausea) would come back when I'd bend over or move into certain positions while doing things. Does anyone else experience this?

i also used the back of the stick to mix a little gob of spit onto the lacquer-like coating of my kambo stick. to make kambo globules. I used the other side of the stick to apply the burns. Is this how you do it? Or do yous use your hands to manipulate the kambo into balls? I've read every post on this forum but some things don't stick.

Anyone have any technique to getting the globules on the burn without them sticking to everything else but the burns? lol

So i never purged but did get some nausea and movements in my bowels. I also had some little glittery glitchy surreal gold visuals.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2012, 03:56:15 PM by Psilocybechild »

Offline Kambogahuasca Panacea

• ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
Re: Kambo: 1rst time/questions
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2012, 04:08:22 PM »
Well I unwrapped my kambo and realized it came with it's own application stick. I started with 1 burn on SJ 5. A Self-applied allergy test. The kambo actually felt pretty good. I waited about 5 minutes or so and applied another. Same feeling of about equal intensity maybe a slight increase. Very Very warm, pressure and heart beat felt in the head, slightly accelerated heart rate. I wasn't prepared for a purgative dosage as I had ate a half an avocado beforehand, did not fast, and didn't drink lots of water. Anyway, I started to feel slightly nauseous and felt pretty comfortable with the kambo so far, So i chugged some water and applied 2 more applications at once. But nothing really happened. Did I build a tolerance to it from waiting too long?

When/if applying a second time to produce purging.  Always wait 10 minutes to either remove 2-3 dots and add fresh ones (recommend this) or add 2-3 new dots along meridian lines/points.  Because of this tendency I always pick out 2-3 extra points just in case the individual does not purge within 10 minutes.  Be natural though (my opinion on this one) and don't worry about timing it.  One must be in the moment and know, inherintly and intuitively what will happen and when to apply more. 

After the first 2 burns after the feeling had mostly faded, i realized the feeling (warmth, blood pressure, nausea) would come back when I'd bend over or move into certain positions while doing things. Does anyone else experience this?
This is definitely the case.  I'm well known to be very different in the way I perform when I do Kambo on myself or have someone else do it on me.  It is an art in itself.  I move around all over, up, down, sideways, walk, SING SING SING to get it all out.  It is work and one is not going to get the most of it unless they work hard with the Kambo during the actual grueling ordeal.  It is very hard to encourage others to do this though.  I'm on my own on this one and don't expect others to put on a complete ceremonial ritual performance that would scare anyone. 

i also used the back of the stick to mix a little gob of spit onto the lacquer-like coating of my kambo stick. to make kambo globules. I used the other side of the stick to apply the burns. Is this how you do it? Or do yous use your hands to manipulate the kambo into balls? I've read every post on this forum but some things don't stick.
No use a knife.  Small thin knife not a stick.  Use more liquid next time, the more liquid the better.  Personally I use a spray bottle to get my liquid going perfect.  Move from one Bamboo stick (your original Matses one) to another similar textured flat surface (Bamboo preferred).  Practice.  Be very attentive to the moment, very careful in how you make the globules, not to funny but communicate with them.  They form a life all of their own.  Practice before application. 

Anyone have any technique to getting the globules on the burn without them sticking to everything else but the burns? lol
Yes you didn't use enough liquid.  The practice of Kambo application is an art form of sincere thought and intent.  Next time practice moving from one flat stick (your original Kambo/Matses Bamboo stick) to another one.  If it sticks and doesn't come off perfect and when I say perfect I mean if you applied it to a burn it would come off immediately direct and flat/covering the burn.  Like clockwork baby, sheer ninja style.  Ho hum.  More liquid practice. Knife.  Practice.  Stick to stick.  Take your time...ext.

Offline ―λlτεrηιτγ-

• ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
  • Herbalism & Kambo
    • View Profile
    • https://Kambo.me
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2012, 04:12:47 PM »
thank you KIAP.

• ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2012, 04:22:39 PM »
Correction/Clarification to waiting 10 minutes.  Then what I forgot to say --- (Recommend) remove 3 of the old globules and apply 3 fresh ones.  The way I wrote it in my previous post was not clear.  Anytime.

plantbuddhist

« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2012, 04:45:45 PM »
So i never purged but did get some nausea and movements in my bowels. I also had some little glittery glitchy surreal gold visuals.

I would recommend taking the necessary steps to purge next time. Have a lot of warm filtered water on hand. I boil the water in an electric kettle then mix it with room temp water to get it to a comfortable temperature for drinking. I found this makes drinking all that water easier to do and also easier to purge.

After you've made your burns and rubbed off the dead skin, gulp down several cups of water one after the other. Its best to do kambo in the morning so that you'll have fasted since the night before. After you've applied the kambo, keep drinking, you can just take a mouthful at a time but it helps to bring on the purging if you keep forcing water down.

• ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2012, 10:24:44 AM »
Questions:

*How did Giovanni find your meridian points? What devices did he use ext?  I use a simple battery powered Acu finder but many times I am uncertain on how accurate it is.

*How did Giovanni know what your weak spots/points were?  Did he do some sort of electronic read out, or was it more questionaire based?

*Did he admsinister Sananga/visionary eye drops at any point during the ceremony? 

Thanks

plantbuddhist

« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2012, 11:55:23 AM »
*How did Giovanni find your meridian points? What devices did he use ext?  I use a simple battery powered Acu finder but many times I am uncertain on how accurate it is.
He used something similar to the Acu finder but it was hooked up to a box so most likely it was a more powerful version of the Acu finder.
*How did Giovanni know what your weak spots/points were?  Did he do some sort of electronic read out, or was it more questionaire based?
He used a combination of what the device told him and the feedback I gave him - when he pressed on a point in my ear, he would ask if it hurt. If it did then that meridian was weak. I'm not sure what readings he got from the box but he took those into consideration as well. After identifying my weak points in the ear, he applied small stick on acupuncture needles and asked me to leave them in for a week.
*Did he administer Sananga/visionary eye drops at any point during the ceremony? 
Yes he did - he didn't do it every time ( I think maybe 2 out of the 4 days but I think he just forgot the other 2 times). He would put the drops in while I was recovering  between kambo applications.
The drops felt great - they had an immediate relaxing/rejuvenating effect on my eyes - almost like having an eye massage.

Hope this helps
« Last Edit: December 27, 2012, 11:58:53 AM by plantbuddhist »