Author Topic: Qualitative benefits in Pre Kambo ---=ENEMA! (direct to the source(Gut))  (Read 24722 times)

Offline Kambogahuasca Panacea

• A̷d̷m̷i̷n̷i̷s̷t̷r̷a̷t̷o̷r̷
  • ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
I'm well overdue on making this thread as it had been my intention to do so right off.  I have noticed sizable differences in doing a thorough enema flush (3 times a bag with 1.5 liters each is what I'm subjectively referring to), versus when I do no enema at all.  It is a tangible difference and without a doubt a requirement for me anymore.  What it seems to do is clear out all passage ways allowing the Kambo to work direct on the Gut (Spirit brain?).  The gut wrenching pain is far more fierce by and large and the overall strength of the deep purges is greater.  More likely to purge far beyond the early yellow biles.  Seems to dig in right off, straight and exact contact.

For my enemas I first make a strong tea with Guayusa, Senna Pods, Cancer Bush Root (Sutherlandia Frutescens) ---(those are the 3 staples I always use) and a combination of Cat's Claw, Kola Nut, Cacao, Sangre De Drago drops, Sea Salt, MSM, and some others.  I bring the water to a hot temperature then add the herbs, I then bring them all to a boil for 15-30 minutes.  Then I simmer with the top on for 30-45 minutes.  Then I strain to have only liquid.  I then balance out the rest with water to make a lukewarm, body temperature water.

After every enema flush I have some lingering stuff that needs to come out.  At this time I do some Singado, Nicotiana tea to the nasal, and after this I do some Rape' snuff.  This will get the rest out.  At this point I couldn't shit if I had to, nothing else seems to be left in the intestines, clean clean clean.

I then wait at least 3 hours before doing Kambo in order to have full strength.  Although this whole process feels amazing it's best to not chance it.

Offline ―λlτεrηιτγ-

• ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
  • Herbalism & Kambo
    • View Profile
    • https://Kambo.me
Re: Qualitative benefits in Pre Kambo ---=ENEMA! (direct to the source(Gut))
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2012, 08:42:07 PM »
Glad to see this thread. I've recently started doing enemas too. You feel so amazing and clean afterward.
I use this http://www.amazon.com/Purelife-Stainless-Bucket-Deluxe-Protective/dp/B008E95WBQ/

I've used organic coffee, guayusa, cacao, shilajit, colostrum, msm, kelp, apple cider vinegar, fresh lemon juice, ect.

I make a potent condensed tea or decoction from small amounts of all the herbs I have. filter and bottle it.
I have one made from medicinal mushrooms too. lots I found in the wild: turkey-tail, chaga, all kinds of polypores.
then I pour a little bit into my smoothies each morning. I also sometimes pour small amounts into enemas.

It's funny how turned off some people are of things like this. Transcend mental barriers set up by cultural boundaries.
What society makes you feel is right/wrong/embarrassing.
There is a reason different cultures have been doing it for thousands of years. Carving images of enemas into cave walls, ect. Considering it sacred.

Was it peaceful warrior who said
Don't let fear or doubt hold you back. doubt is the ABSOLUTE most problematic addiction people have, people are more addicted to doubt and prejudice than anything else on earth,  they have to live it countless infinities over before they will let themselves take one step forward.

After the first time I did an enema I could actually see better afterward. And the first few times I did it, while laying down, I was seeing breathing and morphing on the shower door. I'm not sure if I still get this effect. but it definitely helped open up energy channels through my body.

I also agree with Kambo that this could be very useful before using kambo. Even for ayahuasca. The best experiences I've ever had with ayahuasca was when I drank it at the culmination of a fresh juice fast. Had such a giggly euphoric time. I felt I was being rewarded for being clean. I really feel that aya appreciated this and really likes to flow through the whole body, free from blockages. I never was one to fast before journeying as I'm susceptible to low blood pressure, ect. But I will never take in anything but liquids on a day of an aya journey.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2012, 09:16:13 PM by Psilocybechild »

plantbuddhist

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2012, 10:26:55 AM »

For my enemas I first make a strong tea with Guayusa, Senna Pods, Cancer Bush Root (Sutherlandia Frutescens) ---(those are the 3 staples I always use) and a combination of Cat's Claw, Kola Nut, Cacao, Sangre De Drago drops, Sea Salt, MSM, and some others.

Can you say why/how you came up with this particular combination of herbs etc? The advantages to using this instead of just water?

Offline ―λlτεrηιτγ-

• ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
  • Herbalism & Kambo
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2012, 06:19:38 PM »
Well you've heard of coffee enemas. the caffeine in the coffee is supposed to release toxins from the liver. However I like guayusa, which also contains caffeine, much more than coffee. It has a very high ORAC value (antioxident value), is less harsh on the stomach than coffee, is less acidic, gives way better energy. better, long lasting smooth energy. not jittery or edgy like coffee. So for these reasons I use Guayusa a lot. But I also do use coffee because the harshness on the stomach caused by drinking it which makes me have to go to the bathroom, could be a good thing for enemas. It could be a stronger cleanse. I don't get the bad side effects of coffee when used in an enema.

Senna Pods are used as a natural fiber. The constituents of the plant cause a gentle laxative effect.

Cancer Bush is an overall great medicinal plant. A panacea.

Cat's claw is also amazing for all kinds of things. A quick google brings up:
reduce pain and inflammation of rheumatism, arthritis and other types of inflammatory problems.
have anti-tumor and anti-cancer properties that inhibits cancerous cell formation.
promote the healing of wounds.
be useful for treatment of gastric ulcers and intestinal complaints
help to relieve chronic pain.
enhance immunity by stimulating the immune system.
help people experiencing stomach and bowel disorders, including colitis, Crohn's disease, irritable bowel syndrome, leaky bowel syndrome, gastritis and duodenal ulcers, intestinal inflammation.
help fight both viral and fungal infections such as Herpes and Candida

Cacao contains caffeine and theobromine which possibly works in the same way caffeine does. It is also high in magnesium. Epsom salts are used for the magnesium. I think it contains a certain kind of magnesium tho, magnesium sulphate which contracts the gallbladder. And also has normal magnesium which is used as a muscle relaxant. Cacao could have this later benefit. Cacao also contains lots of nutrients.

MSM is used as a detoxifier.

Kola Nut is another caffeine plant.

Seaweeds like Spirulina and kelp can be used for detoxing radiation and heavy metals. But this could be a little sketchy as a lot of the seaweed materials could come from heavily polluted areas and could be high in things like arsenic ect.

Apple Cider Vinegar has been  used as a successful remedy for a number of ailments, including a method of dissolving internal stones.
Apple cider vinegar contains over forty vitamins and minerals.  It releases toxins from the liver and gallbladder and has helped, people with high blood pressure, and many other problems. Other ailments helped by consuming apple cider vinegar are people with high cholesterol, insomnia and fatigue, liver and kidney problems, asthma, plus many more. 

Lemon juice and Apple cider vinegar are cleansers. You can even wash your windows with them. But when consumed they are alkaline-forming. If I understand how it works, it's because the acids in them are weak, easily eliminated, and cause an alkaline reaction in the body like the formation of calcium carbonate. Hopefully these are alkaline forming when used in enemas as well. We want to alkalize our bodies. The western diet is way too acidic and acidity causes a range of problems like cancer, diabetes, heart disease, heartburn, acid-reflux, ect.

Using regular water is a waste IMO when you can add beneficial herbs and superfoods. Just don't use any substances that aren't pure. for example don't use senna pods if shit is added to it like artificial orange flavoring and aspartame, ect. ect. Try to use organic substances. Don't use coffee filter papers when preparing your enemas teas because they could contain traces of chlorine and bleach to make the paper white.

You can Google the benefits of the ingredients we named. Also try Googling the name plus the word enema. I've done this with a lot of the ingredients I use and have found histories of these things used like Shilajit (mineral supplement, detoxifier) in ancient Ayurvedic medicine. I have found people or scientific publications exclaiming the benefits of the said ingredient. like Colostrum has been shown to heal Ulcerative Colitis when used in enemas.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2012, 07:09:33 PM by Psilocybechild »

Offline kambofriend

• ᵁˢᵉ ᴷᵃᵐᵇᵒ ᵃˢ ᵃ ˢᵃᶜʳᵃᵐᵉⁿᵗ
    ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
  • Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
Any thoughts on doing Kambo right after an Enema? 
Will it work well ... ?

Thanks guys

• ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
Last couple of times I have done it before and after words.  An "Aya" Enema is very nice for afterwords.  Enemas are to me a whole realm of entheogen in themselves especially when synergized with other medicines. 

Offline ―λlτεrηιτγ-

• ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
  • Herbalism & Kambo
    • View Profile
Yes, Kambo with enema is extra cleansing and healing. I think enema after kambo is more useful because it's seems that kambo moves toxins into the elimination passageways. And an enema gets it out fully, rather than waiting for a bowel movement. Especially if you hadn't had purge out the back end with kambo.

Offline kambofriend

ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
    • View Profile
Thank you Psy and KP,
Will try the Enema (my first ever) after the Kambo session
Just bought the Enema kit today ... have been reading about Enema's ... there's a whole mix of opinions on what's the best way to go:  some people that say plain water or water with salt is enough ... other's say coffee (with the coffee grinds) is the best way to go. 
Still not sure what way to go ??

• ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
I vote for doing it before both to get the liquid flowing in and better work with the fire energy of the Kambo as well as to insure that one does not have to shit while purging which is challenging.  Also allows the medicine to go deeper.  I do one after words as well (1.5l) but I do 3 before (1gal). 

As far as I know I have a lot more experience with enema/kambo than anyone else.  Not to brag but just to say I have tried both ways and I find for several reasons doing the enema especially before Kambo to be helpful.  Also advocate for afterwords, but mainly before hand. 

Offline ―λlτεrηιτγ-

• ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
  • Herbalism & Kambo
    • View Profile
salt is used as an electrolyte to keep you from dehydrating. the liquids in your body; your cells, your membranes, contain a saline liquid. salt moves from areas of greater concentration to areas of less concentration. so by not using salt, you don't keep a balance. you purge salts out.

I personally do not use salt. I find that it is less hydrating and harder to hold in. Too harsh. I figure there's enough salts in my foods. Just make sure you're not dehydrated.

I like coffee. I don't drink coffee because it gives short lasting jittery, edgy energy (FOR ME), is too acidic, and too much a laxative on my stomach. I feel that coffees medicinal benefits lean more toward cleaning the bowel than giving energy.

KIAP prefers to use less harsher/acidic caffeine containing plants like Guayusa which have the same effect. caffeine stimulates the liver and gallbladder to release bile and toxins. I use these as well but I also sometimes use coffee. Since we have nice organic coffee. and organic things are hard to come by.

I filter the grinds out and just use the liquid. Also be careful about using coffee papers. Especially bleached. Coffee paper fibers can enter the coffee, although I'd be more worried about chemicals used to bleach the paper, like traces of chlorine bleach. We are trying to cleanse chemicals from the body, not add them. Good quality water is also noticeably better in effect. I even go as far as using my sacred spring water. Enemas are very hydrating, and much of the water gets absorbed into the body. That's why we want to choose a good quality water. Tap water contains, chlorine, fluoride, heavy metals, traces of pharmaceutical drugs that get recycled and bypass filtration.

Hope this helps.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2013, 08:46:09 PM by Psilocybechild »

Offline kambofriend

ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
    • View Profile
Psi and KP,
the level of knowledge and clarity you both offer is amazing, thank you!

Based on your indications I did my first ever enema with salt and a little coffee 2 days ago. 
The process was straight forward ... and after doing 1.5 liters in 3 separate stages, i felt well, good empty feeling,
But nothing special.
I then went to the gym to do cardio ... after about 1 hour of sweating i was feeling fantastic!  literally i could feel all my chakras open wide, wide open and shinning. 

Enemas will become part of the weekly program :-)

Bless

Offline ―λlτεrηιτγ-

• ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
  • Herbalism & Kambo
    • View Profile
Thanks for such an amazing compliment. I'm honored to be a part of KPs team.  :D

For the first month I did enemas all the time. Everyday for some periods at a time.
I felt as if I did a lot of cleansing and healing to the bowel. Removed all the plaque.
After years of eating shitty and not being health conscious.
It came to a point where I noticed more sluggish movement of the bowel muscles so I stopped for a while.
But I was doing them very often. with all different herbs and whatnot. And now I feel it is only necessary for me like once every 2 weeks.
But have no fear. Your body speaks to you and lets you know what it needs.

Here's just one example of how medicines added to enemas can be beneficial.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12390100

Offline Romanesco

• ₳ⱠⱠ ₳ⱤØɄ₦Đ
    ⱧɆ₳ⱠɆⱤ
    • View Profile
I feel since kambo is a cure to clean up, it goes so well with other detoxifying protocols.
I remember doing a coffee enema the evening before I've been administered a strong dose of this frog nectar.
That's also why it is very much appreciated to light some natural cleaning incense such as palo santo for exemple before and during the session. It also seems to help push the toxins out.

Offline caiano

• ɢʟօɮǟʟ
    ʍօɖɛʀǟȶօʀ
    • View Profile
sodium or potassium bicarbonate are better than salt.
Also it happened I once  added a bit of Magnesium Chloride. Magnesium is important for health.

But remember: every salt in its inorganic form has a low cellular absorbtion rate and then it has to be expelled as any other intruder. That said, I think that a little alcaline solution is preferable.

Guayusa ! yeah,  is an excellent substitute to coffee... and then Yerba Mate if one has not guayusa.

Other herbs could be added to the enema infusion: camomile, tumeric and  mallow for example.

I wonder what might be the effects of coca leaves... with its properties to be slimming, analgesic, antirheumatic, energizing, good for gastritis, osteoporosis, chronic tonsillitis, sinusitis, hemorrhoids, stress, insomnia, colon inflammation, triglycerides and cholesterol, altitude sickness .. among others.

Offline caiano

• ɢʟօɮǟʟ
    ʍօɖɛʀǟȶօʀ
    • View Profile