Author Topic: Iboga Cycling Developments By: Peaceful Warrior  (Read 33053 times)

plantbuddhist

Re: Iboga Cycling Developments By: Peaceful Warrior
« Reply #15 on: December 18, 2012, 11:41:11 AM »
let me know how it works out for you Plant. I'm thinking of ordering some. I've never heard that blue lotus balances all your chakras. this seems pretty amazing. Upon googling I found this site which says "Lotus flower (a master healer-balances all Chakras & soul)" But they appear to mean a seperate lotus from blue lotus. as they also mention blue but not as a all-chakra balancer. maybe they are referring to white/sacred lotus. Idk if these are significantly different at all tho?

Will do Psilo - the problem with a lot of this is that it is hard to get any real substantiation. So the question arises - how much of this is just someone's personal experience and can that experience be extrapolated to apply to everyone, how much of it is just theory that hasn't been experienced at all?

Offline Xochipilli

• ᵁˢᵉ ᴷᵃᵐᵇᵒ ᵃˢ ᵃ ˢᵃᶜʳᵃᵐᵉⁿᵗ
    ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
  • Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2013, 02:11:20 PM »
Really interesting thread, thanks to everyone who contributed. The activity of salvia is due primarily to it being a potent kappa agonist so its quite an interesting receptor. There is an analogue of salvinorin A called herkinorin which happens to have far greater affinity for mu receptors than salvinorin A. I would be very interested in its potential application as an anti addictive opioid for free people from addiction to mu agonists like heroin.

Offline Kambogahuasca Panacea

• A̷d̷m̷i̷n̷i̷s̷t̷r̷a̷t̷o̷r̷
  • ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 30, 2015, 05:02:19 PM »
So I've finally mastered this with the Mambe + Ambil + Alkaline Minerals/Angstrom Minerals/Ionic Minerals to create an alkaline environment in the mouth making it possible to extract all available alkaloids.  Over a one week trial so far I estimate this process along with soaking the Iboga RB in high alkaline solutions with essential oils 50-200x stronger.  The effects are so amazing I'm almost tempted to shut up about it. 

Thanks to the contributers and especially Peaceful Warrior for giving me the path to take on this successful development.  Truly a miracle.

Offline Buchette

• Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 21, 2022, 09:57:52 PM »
The one I meant balances all chakras is called blue lilly of the Nile.