Author Topic: Dopamine, Blue Lotus, MAOI and Kambo  (Read 27955 times)

Offline peacefull warrior

• ʜᴇᴀʟᴇʀ ᴀʙᴏᴠᴇ ᴏʀʙɪᴛꜱ
    (ᴛᴇᴀᴄʜᴇʀ)
  • Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
Re: Dopamine, Blue Lotus, MAOI and Kambo
« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2012, 09:05:12 PM »
it is in the section

"The Science behind the Magic (Kambo facts to convince left brainers) "

i mostly meant i personally could tell i was making things a little cluttered, but you raise a point, the mess left in the wake(combined with separate compiled compilations of the info) tells additional infos not otherwise realizable.

if anyone feels the desire to go to the effort of compiling any of my posts about certain topics into threads attempting to add compiled versions of the info this would be a great favor to me, and i would be very thankful.

• ʜᴇᴀʟᴇʀ ᴀʙᴏᴠᴇ ᴏʀʙɪᴛꜱ
    (ᴛᴇᴀᴄʜᴇʀ)
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2012, 09:08:17 PM »
honestly i am pretty exited for people to read that new thread LOLOL every time i re-read what i typed i realize so much more about what i was attempting to express.

peoples creating of new mental languages cannot compete with my and everyone's potential ability to translate the meanings into forms more digestible to specific and all languages mental and otherwise.

Offline Kambogahuasca Panacea

• A̷d̷m̷i̷n̷i̷s̷t̷r̷a̷t̷o̷r̷
  • ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 22, 2012, 09:13:16 PM »
I just now gave permission to it...I don't understand why it needed it.  I'll look into unleashing all restrictions on the various boards. 

Hopefully it's now available for everyone to see.  If not please let me know.

Offline Kambogahuasca Panacea

• A̷d̷m̷i̷n̷i̷s̷t̷r̷a̷t̷o̷r̷
  • ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 23, 2012, 01:15:33 PM »
I'll just give you all the abilities of an administrator w/o the title, PW.  I can't figure out how to fix the issue with the left/right post.  I will do so by Sunday then I'll PM you.

I'm being called to this modality you speak of like I was called to Aya, Ibo, and Kambo...I can't stop thinking about it.  I will have to join that herbs max forum.

Oilhuasca...

So much to learn...

• ʜᴇᴀʟᴇʀ ᴀʙᴏᴠᴇ ᴏʀʙɪᴛꜱ
    (ᴛᴇᴀᴄʜᴇʀ)
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 23, 2012, 01:55:41 PM »
do try, but keep in mind the mods over their are ... dead i think?  don't know everyone vanished,  69rons store says he had his passport stolen and is staying at an embassy in another country trying to get back.

there are no sections on that forum that are member only, you can see the whole thing registered or not, if you have any question about anything over there, feel free to ask me, i have read every single post on that entire forum, yes all of them.

please read my PM

Offline Kodakapikachhu

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 11, 2013, 10:13:59 PM »
I might be a little late here, but this is relevant information to the original poster and others too perhaps.

You do not want to supplement with Dopamine, L-Dopa, or Mucuna pruriens when messing with cycling compounds and ALDH inhibition.  Some dopamine metabolites, specifically the ones metabolized by MAO are toxic, and are linked to diseases such as Parkinsons.  DOPAL is the culprit, and ALDH is what clears the toxic metabolite into a non-toxic one, called DOPAC.

ALDH inhibition is nothing short of amazing but in my opinion the potential risks from consumption of herbs,. drugs, & foods are even more severe than that of MAO inhibition.  The benefits of this are that we can reach enlightenment through diet alone.  This is no plaything, the implications are literally endless.  We need to be careful however as this is uncharted territory, or rather re-discovered lands long forgotten.

ALDH apparently is not necessary for mammalian life.  There are studies that lead me to believe that it is an inherited enzyme that we have developed to help us metabolize alcohol & other spoiled foods.  I am even of the opinion that if one would diet and avoid the majority of substrates of ALDH & friends, that the enzyme would naturally down-regulate.  Combined with Black pepper, we would have all the Tryptamine & Phenylethylamine we could ever want.

I think this might be who we really are.

Offline Xochipilli

• ᵁˢᵉ ᴷᵃᵐᵇᵒ ᵃˢ ᵃ ˢᵃᶜʳᵃᵐᵉⁿᵗ
    ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 18, 2013, 02:45:11 PM »
Is blue lotus a dopamine antagonist? I should add that enhancing glutamate activity while taking blue lotus should make the dopamine rebound even more effective. Racetams like piracetam enhance the activity of AMPA receptors so they work for this.