Author Topic: What is too much?  (Read 19283 times)

Offline Dagger

• ᵁˢᵉ ᴷᵃᵐᵇᵒ ᵃˢ ᵃ ˢᵃᶜʳᵃᵐᵉⁿᵗ
    ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
  • Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
What is too much?
« on: April 23, 2012, 02:18:03 AM »
Just wondered how deep can I go with kambo without worrying about my health. My last and strongest application so far I reached a point were my lips got numbed and my eyes were bloodshot. No swelling in my face though. My forearms and head was covered in sweat. That was with 7 dots. It lasted about 20 minutes.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2012, 02:20:52 AM by Dagger »

Offline Kambogahuasca Panacea

• A̷d̷m̷i̷n̷i̷s̷t̷r̷a̷t̷o̷r̷
  • ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
Re: What is too much?
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2012, 06:32:43 PM »
I asked Giovanni that very question this morning, not knowing you had asked it, a question I had wondered for a while.  He basically said in a Zen way,"it is to much when it becomes an obsession".  He referred me to Eckhart Tolle's book "A New Earth" as a way of finding moderation.  For about two months I did Kambo once a week, and it certainly became an obsession. 

I have read how in Brazil the indigenous people got offended because the people in the city were apparently over using Kambo.  Gio said that there is no set amount for Kambo.  But for me once a month seems appropriate and a way to tamper down my enthusiasm to a manageable level of smooth conduct.

Your dots are sufficient given your experience I would say.  I know you are a warrior and living up to your name.  Some how I remember you from both the eboka forum and the nexus, I know you are on the right path of respect for the medicine.  I would say that to me this medicine is holy, sacred and above all one of the most precious gifts on earth.  As long as the respect is in tact in your heart and soul your spirit will respond in kind.

Lately I have younger people in their younger 20's very much wanting to do Kambo, but for now I deny them because I feel their enthusiasm is largely based in curiosity rather than legitimate respect for a sacred essence of healing. 

Putting them off and being evasive will allow them to see that this is to be regarded with the highest respect above silver and gold.  As someone that purged crude oil for an hour straight I have now a newfound genuine respect for Kambo.  What it took out of me there is no scientific explanation and a new found energy I have found is simply a beaming fire gifted by the Frog God.  Like a tank that never goes empty. 

So as long as you put that respect deep into your valves of intuition every time Kambo will reward you.  You will know you have been rewarded by how frog faced you get, how close you come to knocking at death's door, and what precious sentence it has to tell you.  If it is easy and breezy than you are doing it too much.  IMO.  Unless you have become experienced at microdosing.

I have a very different technique than our elders of Kambo.  Mine is to make the experience as intense and grueling as possible.  When I learn the Meridians better I hope to adapt to the wisdom my teachers have to offer.  But for now the indigenous panorama looms larger like an umbrella over a hallo.  The crucifix of Kambo should twist and turn your every being and squeeze all the trash out.  Then it is proper. 

It can last from 15 minutes to 2 hours.  My longest was 2 hours.  If it is not as intense than up the dosage the next time.  Always pushing further with bravery and love for what the Kambo has to teach your deepest being of sacrifice. 

Offline Dagger

ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2012, 03:06:39 AM »
Thank you for your thorough response. I will do 7 or 8 dots next time. I have been trying to do kambo every second week lately. I don't think i'll do it more often than that, maybe go down to once a month. But I like to experiment and find out what it has in store for me. So far, unfortunately, I cannot say I have gleaned any benefits from kambo. No extra energy or mental clarity. I hope that is something that comes in time.

Offline gloriadeo

• ꀘꍏꂵꌃꂦ ꉣꋪꍏꉓ꓄ꀤ꓄ꀤꂦꈤꍟꋪ
  • in service to the Medicine
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2012, 05:45:32 AM »
beautiful reply, Kambogahuasca Panacea

it is so important to keep the sacredness of these gifts from Mother Earth.  the west has a poor record of this and its hunger and greed too often leads to misuse and extinction.

before going ahead with a request for experiencing the medicines i always tune in to the consciousness of each medicine and ask it if the person is ready.  i also tune into the individual body - the matter - to see if it is ready to receive the medicine.   
"The art of medicine consists in amusing the patient while nature cures the disease"  voltaire

• ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2012, 05:56:36 PM »
Dagger,
I am curious if you purge sufficiently from Kambo?  To me this is when I get the most benefit.  I know others may feel very different.  But this is a very personal thing form me...the more I purge from Kambo the stronger the long term effects of Kambo essence infused in my being.  Also have you tried it in combination with another entheogen?  Iboga seems to be Gloriadeo's, Love Light Power's, and my personal favorite to use with Kambo.  I like having about 1.2 gr. of RB about 2-3 hours before Kambo and then if and when I can stomach it afterwords I have about 2-3 gr.  This makes the effect of Kambo much more obvious.  Otherwise it is so subtle.  Ayahuasca will make it even more obvious IMO.  You can be a risk taker like me if you are a bit on the wild side and have 1/5-1/3 of a portion of Aya 2-3 hours before and when you can stomach it afterwords have 1/2 to a whole portion.  Will make the Kambo benefits very very obvious and undeniable. 

But your correct otherwise it comes with time or a 3x treatment within 3-10 hours will make it really obvious too and then more love will be cultivated for the sacrament. 

Offline gloriadeo

• ꀘꍏꂵꌃꂦ ꉣꋪꍏꉓ꓄ꀤ꓄ꀤꂦꈤꍟꋪ
  • in service to the Medicine
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2012, 09:49:11 AM »
one of my most profound aya experiences was after my second matses application. 
we had the kambo late morning and aya in the evening.
the kambo had eliminated all need for purge and so i was taken by the medicine deep into my body - into the profoundest oceanic place of nirvana/bliss.
i also had taken Wood at regular intervals during the day so i was present and grounded.  wonderful.

kambo is good before an aya ceremony.  a couple of dots is all that is required.  but not too close. have some Kambo in the early morning. . take a little Wood. .
if you want visions dont take the Wood btw.  if you want to get into the profundity of your body - take the Wood. 
"The art of medicine consists in amusing the patient while nature cures the disease"  voltaire

Offline Dagger

ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2012, 01:08:32 PM »
Quote from: Kambogahuasca Panacea
I am curious if you purge sufficiently from Kambo?
Yes, I purge 5-10 times over 15-20 minutes. Also get a bit of greenish purge at times.

I have not combined kambo with any other entheogen so far, but I may try out your suggestion of low dose iboga root bark at some point. Sounds like an interesting combination.

Offline avendagold

ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2012, 05:54:32 AM »
KP, a question for you.  You advocate using as many Kambo dots as possible to get a deep, long lasting effect, yet you said that you do it regularly, at one point you were doing it every week.  Surely if you are doing a deep cleanse, you can do it infrequently as the effects last several weeks.  What are your thoughts on this, and how long do the effects last for you?

• ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2012, 07:53:07 AM »
Addressing...

Surely if you are doing a deep cleanse, you can do it infrequently as the effects last several weeks.  What are your thoughts on this, and how long do the effects last for you?

*Yes typically it is done once every 28 days at either the last quarter of the waning moon before the new moon, or as per Gloriadeo's tech to do on New Moon.  But if it is a very severe issue (for instance my migraines) then I recommend attacking it full on with the warrior salve, Kambo. 

For me I have begun to notice how Kambo lasts all of the 28 days.  But you need to be very observant of the little subtle dots that it connects so to speak.  I can also feel it in my eyes, look at pictures of the Phyllomedusa Bicolor and examine the eyes and you will maybe see what I am referring to.  Overall the effects last for a long time for me.  Seeing as I haven't had a migraine in 9 months one could say the effects have lasted that long even. 

Kambo is always a mystery as well so keeping in that requisite, it is hard to describe how it effects one and for how long.  Questions always help though to reach deeper into the unknown so if you have any more on the specifics you addressed please ask away.  Although I am the most active member here, we have others with just as much knowledge I believe if not more.

Blessings

Offline mycotheologist

ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2012, 03:31:42 PM »
Is it possible to overdose and die by applying too many dots? If not, then I'm going to do an overkill application to ensure that I get the maximum effects. Earlier today, I scraped the kambo off my arms when I felt the effects coming on rapidly because I thought I might die if I didn't but I regret doing that because my face didn't swell at all so I don't think I got the full effects.

• ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2012, 07:21:12 PM »
Posted by: avendagold
« on: May 14, 2012, 05:54:32 am »

KP, a question for you.  You advocate using as many Kambo dots as possible to get a deep, long lasting effect, yet you said that you do it regularly, at one point you were doing it every week.  Surely if you are doing a deep cleanse, you can do it infrequently as the effects last several weeks.  What are your thoughts on this, and how long do the effects last for you?

I'm sorry Avendagold, somehow I missed this question.  The effects last a lifetime and either or works.  Either/or as in can do once a month, once a day, once every so often and still be blessed by this salve of love.  Not to be overly poetic or vague but there is no reasonable answer I can seem to offer. 

Posted by: mycotheologist
« on: Today at 03:31:42 pm »

Is it possible to overdose and die by applying too many dots? If not, then I'm going to do an overkill application to ensure that I get the maximum effects. Earlier today, I scraped the kambo off my arms when I felt the effects coming on rapidly because I thought I might die if I didn't but I regret doing that because my face didn't swell at all so I don't think I got the full effects.

Not that I know of myco,
Some Katukina do 100+ dots.  You just got scarred, it's ok it happens.  Trust the medicine.  Faith in Kambo that it knows the exact surgery for your energy fields, soul, body, mind, chakras, aura and ext.  It knows but the mind will want to tantalize in fantasies that it knows.  Tell the mind to take a hike and go to auto pilot Kampo, Kampu mode.  The Kaxinawa Paje that discovered this medicine is possible for each of us to reach as well. 

It is best to very gradually build your dose up.  If 5 makes you purge then stay at 5 again until it seems to easy then move to 7.  More than anything Kambo will tell you when your ready to advance.  It's like degrees or something. 

Offline mycotheologist

ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2012, 06:51:12 AM »
Thanks a lot KIAP, that puts my mind at ease. I'm going to put my absolute faith in the spirit of the medicine this time (my 3rd and final time before seeing Giovanni).

Offline avendagold

ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2012, 10:24:12 AM »
Thanks KP, I will attempt to discover how the long the effects last as I'm about to do 9 dots, 4 days after having done 7 dots.  Hopefully this will be the Kambo kick my body needs.  For me, I am looking for the eczema on my fingers to disappear so I'll know whether it has worked.

I would back up KP's assertion that Kambo is safe since there are no recorded cases of death by Kambo.  That's amazing really considering how much like death it can make you feel.  It is a frog medecine that will look after you if you willing to accept the short term pain for long term gain.

Offline mycotheologist

ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 18, 2012, 03:30:20 PM »
KIAP: I was glad I took your advise and only did 5 dots (I was going to do 7) because today was pretty intense. This time I know I didn't just voluntarily purge, I was lying down and had no energy but felt so sick I threw up on the spot (but swallowed it again) then staggered to the bathroom, dropped on my knees (because I was too light headed to stand) and hugged the toilet. I felt very good right after the experience but that was followed by 4 hours of anxiety and aches in my legs, arms and head. All that is gone now and I feel great. My allergies are gone. On my way to the postal depot yesterday to pick up the kambo package I couldn't go 5 minutes without sneezing and blowing my nose because I had some kind of nasal infection and I have had these mild flu like symptoms for over a month now which I was suppressing with antibacterial nasal sprays, strepsils and probiotics. Right now I don't even have so much as an itchy nose. I often speak too soon when it comes to things like this so I'll give it a few days and if these flu like symptoms are gone, I'll be 100% certain that the kambo cured me.

avendagold: Yeah, the 30 minute struggle is a very small price to pay, isn't it. I was beside a clock today and I noticed that the hardest part (the part where the body temperature is elevated) of the experience only lasted 15 minutes. I was tougher this time and didn't pray to God for the experience to end like I did the first time lol.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2012, 03:34:27 PM by mycotheologist »

Offline avendagold

ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 18, 2012, 04:29:30 PM »
Myco, I leave the Kambo on for one hour since this is what the Matses did with Bruce Parry.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKH1O7y8WXA

I guess that leaving the Kambo on for longer allows more of the bioactive peptides to seep into the body.  Anyone else leave on for that long?