Kambo Experience > Journals / Ordeals

Preperations and Questions for Kambo

(1/4) > >>

FairlyFreeSpirit:
I received my Kambo today, I am very excited.
I have been reading this forum and I am still unsure on a few things.
I read to widdle bamboo skewers down to 2-3 times the size a stick of nag-champa, does this mean the fragrant end or wooden end( I am assuming wooden ).
I will start with one dot for an allergy test, and after a short while, I am not sure if I should take 3,5, or 7 dots.
I also received some nu-nu. Is it best to use nu-nu before? after? or both?
How much nu-nu do people normally use? I read to not let it drain but to blow it back out of the nostrils when effects are achieved.
I have decided to do an allergy test this weekend (my birthday) and if it goes O.K. I might go on and apply some burns and medicine. I have been told that it is best to do it on the new moon, this weekend is a full moon.

Again thanks so much for being here to help.

lightswitchedon:
Alright, I am far from experienced with all of these topics, but I think I can answser your questions.

1.  wooden end
2.  5 dots would be my recommendation
3.  nu-nu before, after, before and after....whatever you want
4.  amount?  not sure, but I don't remember any drain....that stuff went straight to my brain and there was nothing left over.

KP can clarify the nu-nu points for you.

GOOD LUCK!

Kambogahuasca Panacea:
I actually have no experience with Nu Nu.  Soon for now I use another snuff from the Yawanawa called Rape'.  I use it directly before and right after I do the burns.  To produce a good head space as well as getting me ready to purge.  Kambo is so used to me by now and has cleared me so intensely that I must do everything to prepare my body to purge as possible.

Soon I'll study Nu Nu but for now and who knows for how long Rape' snuff is such a deep study of a medicine. 

Lightswichedon is humble and always on point so not much more for me to add. 

Caiano likely can clarify the Nu Nu. 

caiano:
I use Nu-nu like i would use Rapè; they could be considered the same thing. The rule here is : keep it simple.
Try to break down eventual clusters before sniffing. It seems the Nu-nu sold 'from Europe' - at least some batches - is not well pulverized: it should be a more tiny dust like talc ( said to me an expert : a colombian Taita).

How much Nu-nu ? Well, start with a few amount and discover yourself your preference. The minimum right amount is when your neck is punched from inside ;-)
You can safely overdo, but then the limit is given by keeping the determination to shot also the other nostril: if you use too much, the pain in the neck erodes your courage to confront with the second shot ...

Nag-champa fragrant end ! that means to have a burn with a diameter of a couple millimetres, at least.

3 points for me is the lower dose you should apply.

FairlyFreeSpirit:
Thanks, I feel much more ready for this weekend, it feels right to me so I will go for it. One dot for a simple allergy test, to continue with 3-5, I will have to meditate on that longer. This nu-nu is a very fine powder. Much appreciation to you all.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version