Author Topic: starting with kambo alone  (Read 5019 times)

Offline zeli

• ᵁˢᵉ ᴷᵃᵐᵇᵒ ᵃˢ ᵃ ˢᵃᶜʳᵃᵐᵉⁿᵗ
    ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
  • Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
starting with kambo alone
« on: October 21, 2012, 04:56:08 AM »
Hello everybody. I was called to Kambo through other medicines. Psylocibe mushrooms, later ayahuasca, which is now the medicine that i have been working with since more than 2 years. I did several Kambo treatments with Giovanni and several other healers, now i decided that i could try to apply it to myself.
I will make my first try tommorow so i will keep you updated how it went. I respect very much this medecine and i believe it can help me deal with some obstacles that ayahuasca could not help me to solve.
I have a question concerning a person who is interested in the medicine but at the same time afraid of it. She had a breast cancer 4 years ago and a part of her lymph nodes has been removed. The doctor does not recommend her to go to sauna because of that for example. She has undergone chemotherapy and radiation therapy that, as she told me, could have dammaged her heart, so she´d better go for an exam to see if everything works ok to be sure that she can safely use the medicine. We believe that Kambo can really make her change the quality of her living and get rid of old models of thinking so that the cancer has less chance to reappear again.
How about the lymph nodes, do you think it can be an obstacle for Kambo to flow freely through the body? I think a lot of people with cancer use Kambo at least as a supplement non-traditional therapy so there must be people with this experience.
Thanks for any suggestions,

Offline caiano

• ɢʟօɮǟʟ
    ʍօɖɛʀǟȶօʀ
    • View Profile
Re: starting with kambo alone
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2012, 04:29:09 PM »
It is a great responsability to say something without direct and matured  experience with severe cases like that.
I could only suggest to try with one dot, then if the patient reacts well and feels some improvement the doses may be increased slowly.
Clearly Kambò cannot be the only approach to an effective therapy: i think many aspects of one's life need to be worked out: diet, social and affective relationships, dwelling and environmental cleaning from pollutants, background "animic"" issues that could emerge for example attending Familiar Constellations, or even confronting spiritual attitudes...
I believe to heal that illness the basis is a raw vegan diet, supported by fastings, herbs, some form of praying ( which kambò can be considered one ), regular sun exposure, consciuos breathing exercises, daily muscular activity both aerobic and anaerobic,  and a strong immune boost given by the love of others.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2012, 04:40:23 PM by caiano »

Offline zeli

• ᵁˢᵉ ᴷᵃᵐᵇᵒ ᵃˢ ᵃ ˢᵃᶜʳᵃᵐᵉⁿᵗ
    ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
    • View Profile
Re: starting with kambo alone
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2012, 10:30:29 AM »
Thanks Caiano for your kind answer. You are totally right about that. There are actually things that this person needs to improve first the aspects that you propose. And she is really doing better since the operation 4 years ago. I help her to change the eating habits, supplying the information, books etc., eating myself a lot of vegetables when i am visiting her and she slowly changes. Really she glows as never before she did, i think the encounter with the death already made her realize a lot of things and she takes a new breath now in her life. I also feel that there is not yet right time for Kambo for her now. But in the future it may come. And there is always other options for holistic healing anyway, it is everywhere around, just to see that.
She stopped taking chemotherapeutic pills only now, 4 years after the operation, and her immunity system suffered from that. I am glad it is over. For the time being, we try Chlorella, Una de Gato, hemp seed to detoxificate the body.

I also did 2 applications on myself, it went great. I did 1st day 9 dots on the left shoulder, 2nd day 9 dots on the right shoulder. I purged, and then meditated with Kambo circulating in my body for about an hour. My cold has gone and i feel very safe and firm regarding my health. Yesterday i took a sauna, i was adviced to do some after the kambo sessions to clean out impurities that could have stayed on the subtle bodies. I can tune more into my body needs, how much food to take, how much rest it needs, etc.