Author Topic: Fibromyalgia & Kambo  (Read 5241 times)

Offline bradfordwwhite

• ᵁˢᵉ ᴷᵃᵐᵇᵒ ᵃˢ ᵃ ˢᵃᶜʳᵃᵐᵉⁿᵗ
    ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
  • Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
Fibromyalgia & Kambo
« on: October 15, 2012, 03:19:37 PM »
Hello everybody,

I am seeking the wisdom of Kambo and other medicines as many of you here. I have been pioneering sapo here where I live in the Pacific Northwest to treat my fibromyalgia, and I've also been working with San Pedro. There have been many successful session, but it seems there is a certain period of time that passes when I continue to have my disease's flare-ups; this is usually about 7-10 days after a session. Some of the main symptoms are gone, though - no more fatigue, no more brain fog, and much fewer points of physical pain.

After 10 sessions, I've come to a bit of a stand still in the intuition of administering kambo. I was going to go see Gio in California to get some assistance in it all, but unfortunately he had passport issues coming into the US. I would love to hear from you'll that have been administering for some time. I am very strong with kambo. I am confident in the medicine, and I am willing to try any methods of application. There is nothing more beautiful than being set free from the myriad of symptoms that this disease contains. I can list in detail how I've administered thus far if necessary; what I'm really looking to hone into more is the usage of meridians, stacked sessions, and administering on a particular side for a particular symptoms.

Thank you to those that have been sharing to beautiful message of the kambo, and I ask for any wisdom that you may offer. You are the people that have spread the hope that I have now, for I didn't believe a future would be in store for me.

blessings,

b.

Offline Kambogahuasca Panacea

• A̷d̷m̷i̷n̷i̷s̷t̷r̷a̷t̷o̷r̷
  • ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
Re: Fibromyalgia & Kambo
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2012, 08:21:50 PM »
Very nice to hear from you.  So the main question before making any further decisions...

Are you applying to meridians?  Are you applying to ear meridians? 

It is a world of difference in terms of efficacy in my opinion.  Night and day.  When someone has severe issues it can really be the deciding factor in Kambo miracles.  If you have certain painful areas on the body look for the associated meridian, as well as the ear meridian. 

You touched on it but I apologize I couldn't decipher if you have or have not been applying to meridians.  Also my rush through, skim reading that I must do anymore doesn't allow me to give a proper response. 

Thanks for coming aboard and I look forward to learning from you,
KP

Offline bradfordwwhite

• ᵁˢᵉ ᴷᵃᵐᵇᵒ ᵃˢ ᵃ ˢᵃᶜʳᵃᵐᵉⁿᵗ
    ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
  • Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2012, 03:27:14 PM »
Thanks KP,
Thus far I have not used meridians, just applied on my left side.  intuitively I feel like I need to work with my ears and/or do stacked sessions. I read on one of your posts that 3 treatments in 3 hours did a world of good for you.how did you go about doing that?
Last time I applied kambo, I started with 3 dots on my left shoulder, then the next hour did five dots and that made me feel like superman. That is of course after I was convinced that I was going to die. When those of you do stacked session, does one typically do 3+5+7 dots to equal a total of 15 points in 3 hours? Or is it typically just adding two to the original dots 3-5-7 equally 7 total? I'm concerned about the former means at it will be quite the test of strength.

How about with ears? How many points have those of you started with? Where were you applying the sapo?

I'll be doing another 8 points tomorrow doing 3 one hour and another 5 on the second hour. I'll continue to do my left shoulder until further suggestions about ears and such.

Hope to hear from you all soon.
b.

Offline Kambogahuasca Panacea

• A̷d̷m̷i̷n̷i̷s̷t̷r̷a̷t̷o̷r̷
  • ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2012, 05:27:57 AM »
Sorry for delay, someone needs to take my job here...any volunteers?

So for each of the questions you have...

I read on one of your posts that 3 treatments in 3 hours did a world of good for you.how did you go about doing that?
-It is what cured literally yes I said the taboo word CURED my migraines.  I did 5 then 5 then 7.  Then it became entheogenic Kambo!  How do you know how much to do?  You need to purge each time.  If you don't purge add 2 more dots after 10 minutes of not purging.  After 5 minutes if you don't purge remove 2 of the old dot globules and add 2 fresh ones.  If you don't purge after 5 minutes remove 2 more dot globules and add 2 fresh ones.  If you don't purge after 5 minutes add 2 new dots.  If you don't purge after 5 minutes...you're invincible. 

When those of you do stacked session, does one typically do 3+5+7 dots to equal a total of 15 points in 3 hours? Or is it typically just adding two to the original dots 3-5-7 equally 7 total? I'm concerned about the former means at it will be quite the test of strength.

I'm not sure how many dots your on right now.  Whatever it is start with that number.  If it doesn't make you purge sufficiently (bile coming out) then you should add 1-2 dots.  The whole even and odd thing is honestly superstition. 

Test of strength.  Yes.  There's a reason I only did the 3x3 once despite it causing the most beautiful entheogenic experience I've had.  So unique it was somewhat out of this world, uncomparable to any other entheogen. 

How about with ears? How many points have those of you started with? Where were you applying the sapo?

Someone else has to do it for you unless your really good at it like Lightswitchedon.  But it is not easy to apply on your ears by yourself, IMO.  Also in my opinion for every 1 dot on your body would want to do 2 on the ears to access the purge realms.  I apply it to various places according to this book...

http://www.amazon.com/Modern-Chinese-Acupuncture-Ping-Chen/dp/0912111704/ref=sr_1_18?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1350897978&sr=1-18&keywords=ear+acupuncture

That book is a must have for everyone interested in Auriculotherapy Kambo. 

Again sorry for the delay.  A proper forum would have someone that frequents the web more. 

Good luck with the good luck.