Author Topic: Kambo tolerance......  (Read 4644 times)

Offline lightswitchedon

• ɢʟօɮǟʟ
    ʍօɖɛʀǟȶօʀ
  • Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
Kambo tolerance......
« on: October 12, 2012, 06:49:06 PM »
sucks.  I did this session with the sole intention of cleansing negative energy.  I do believe much was acheived, but for the first time I really noticed that I am becoming quite tolerant.  7 dots on the arm and only a minor purge and not too much discomfort, although I did get the vibrations around the body (etheric/auric field).  I am very sensitive to that stuff and can tell that there was some scrubbing done.  I am now preparing myself for the post Kambo headache that usually sets in...at least for me.  On the plus side, I usually sleep well after Kambo and definitely notice the energy increase in the days following.

I threw a little iboga in the mix this time, something that hasn't been in me since July.  600mg rb before, not feeling like taking any afterward.  I generally feel really good atm and the dots are pretty much dried up, so I'm going to stop typing and procede to remove them.

Still love me some Kambo.  It is special and I don't feel that way about many sacraments or entheogenic substances.

Offline Kambogahuasca Panacea

• A̷d̷m̷i̷n̷i̷s̷t̷r̷a̷t̷o̷r̷
  • ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
Re: Kambo tolerance......
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2012, 07:18:32 PM »
It goes in and out tolerance wise for me.  Currently I am quite susceptible. A flood from Iboga will take away your tolerance, just an FYI.  Also the Sananga or Becchete eye drops helps reduce tolerance wise.  Likely this is because of their close relationship family wise with Iboga. 

For a while my tolerance was quite high.  Then one time in particular I did 4 eye drops per eye of Sananga and somehow it reset my tolerance for not only Kambo but also Iboga.  It was strange indeed.