Author Topic: Making bigger burns  (Read 5518 times)

Offline mycotheologist

• ᵁˢᵉ ᴷᵃᵐᵇᵒ ᵃˢ ᵃ ˢᵃᶜʳᵃᵐᵉⁿᵗ
    ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
  • Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
Making bigger burns
« on: September 17, 2012, 12:15:21 PM »
In my first experience, I made 3 big burns but only ended up applying kambo to two of them. It was the only time that I saw psychedelic visuals during the experience so I'm guessing it was a strong one. Applying kambo to 5 small dots isn't much of an issue but I imagine it gets tricky if you have 10 or more dots to apply. I think if one wants a very powerful application, then big burns are the way to go. The scars from my first application are 1cm in diameter whereas the scars from my subsequent applications are 0.5cm in diameter. When applying many small dots, the effects come on well before you're finished applying but if you only have 3 dots to apply, you can get it done in about 10 seconds.

Offline Kambogahuasca Panacea

• A̷d̷m̷i̷n̷i̷s̷t̷r̷a̷t̷o̷r̷
  • ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
Re: Making bigger burns
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2012, 10:54:06 PM »
Size matters

Offline Jox

• ᵁˢᵉ ᴷᵃᵐᵇᵒ ᵃˢ ᵃ ˢᵃᶜʳᵃᵐᵉⁿᵗ
    ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2012, 12:10:08 PM »
You are right. Big burns are a way to go. Mine are like a dime (little smaller) seize. I roll the stick. So I end up with 4 burns, and vomit arround five times. If I vomit more I take it off imediately.

Offline FairlyFreeSpirit

• ꀘ꒐ꇙꇙꏂ꒯ ꃳꌦ ꀘꋬꂵꃳꄲ
    (꒐ꋊ꒐꓄꒐ꋬ꓄ꏂ꒯)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2012, 12:01:12 AM »
I applied Kambo for the second time today, I applied 3 dots the first time 3 weeks ago and did not vomit. Today I applies 5 dots, I did vomit but I had to force it a little. Maybe I should make bigger burns instead of just making more small dots.