Author Topic: Kambo for mild benzo PAWS  (Read 6044 times)

Offline mycotheologist

• ᵁˢᵉ ᴷᵃᵐᵇᵒ ᵃˢ ᵃ ˢᵃᶜʳᵃᵐᵉⁿᵗ
    ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
  • Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
Kambo for mild benzo PAWS
« on: September 15, 2012, 06:40:43 PM »
I just did 7 dots, 5 on my right arm, 2 on my shoulder and the experience was short but intense. Right now I feel great, I can't feel any withdrawal symptoms at all so I feel like I did before I ever did benzos but much better because I have energy right now and feel light (whereas I usually feel sluggish and heavy). I was having mild depression for the past few days after taking phenibut which didn't agree with me but thats gone. I think kambo does in fact help with benzo withdrawal symptoms, mainly the dyshporia part. Last month when I started doing kambo the day after quitting xanax and I have felt good every day since. Maybe its a coincidence, maybe not. Way more experimentation needs to be done. I think people with long lasting benzo withdrawal symptoms who have exhausted all other options would be willing to try kambo.

Offline Kambogahuasca Panacea

• A̷d̷m̷i̷n̷i̷s̷t̷r̷a̷t̷o̷r̷
  • ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
Re: Kambo for mild benzo PAWS
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2012, 04:48:11 PM »
That's great to hear.  I used to have the intuition for Kambo for PAWS and I even created a whole board for it but thought it was a bit too early to say such claims.  Apparently it holds up a bit.

Blessings in your further research bro.

Offline mycotheologist

• ᵁˢᵉ ᴷᵃᵐᵇᵒ ᵃˢ ᵃ ˢᵃᶜʳᵃᵐᵉⁿᵗ
    ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
  • Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
Re: Kambo for mild benzo PAWS
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2012, 08:43:37 AM »
I had it wrong, the depression/dysphoria has been stronger than ever before this time. I'm fairly sure its phenibut that caused the problem, not the benzos. I'd been off xanax for 3 weeks and was feeling good every day, then I did phenibut for 2 days then had to take xanax again for a week because the phenibut caused some kind of paradoxical reaction. Since quitting the xanax this time, I've been depressed. The previous time I quit, I did kambo 3 times in 2 days. Maybe thats what I should have done this time. If I still have this depression by next weekend I'm going to use the rest of my kambo and see if it cures the depression, I should have at least 2 applications left.