Author Topic: Not overdoing it with the burns  (Read 17635 times)

Offline Kraken

• Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
Re: Not overdoing it with the burns
« Reply #15 on: December 07, 2014, 10:28:24 AM »
Is Dragon's Blood usually available in local herbal stores? Would you apply pure drops on the Kambo spots after cleaning it and does it resist regular showers?

My current Kambo spots have a very mild redness. I had only applied Kambo and let exposed, which may not have been the greatest idea. On the other hand my first time was with the Matse and this is exactly what they did. 3 spots from 2x week ago barely any redness, from 1x week ago slightly more red (and was more red than the 2x from the start), from yesterday no signs of redness yet...

I was going to apply polysporin today and started using hydrogen peroxide yesterday.

Offline ―λlτεrηιτγ-

• A̷d̷m̷i̷n̷i̷s̷t̷r̷a̷t̷o̷r̷
  • ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
  • Herbalism & Kambo
    • View Profile
    • https://Kambo.me
Re: Not overdoing it with the burns
« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2014, 04:11:51 PM »
I don't think most local herb stores would carry it as it is sort of a South-American specialty. It can be ordered off Amazon.com which is what I do.
Shake tincture and apply dragons blood to the burned points after washing the Kambo globules off. Allow it to dry. Sometimes I wash the dragons blood off and re-apply to points if it bubbles or looks square shaped or something. so that the Dragon's Blood fills the point like a water filling a pool and keeps the shape, and is satisfactorily aesthetically pleasing to me. or ill moistened and roll the corner of a paper towel and wipe the excess off by some up and wiping and run-off around it.

Dragon's Blood is anti-microbial and has tissue healing compounds in it. It also forms a scab almost exactly as your skin would except a bit more reddish in color. and this scab is never as deep as a regular scab and you never really run into picking and bleeding issues, unless you purposely pick it to make scars more prominent and lasting.

Dragon's blood once dry will not wash off in the shower. My last shower left dried whitish coloration on my points from shaving with a certain soap, and I rewashed them with my natural Dr. Bronner's soap I shower with to remove the whitish soap and the dragons blood stays dried and in place fine. I originally avoided washing them in the shower, but now do it everyday, and they only come off when healed.

Redness around the areas are normal and somewhat common for me. After my last application I had a red patch of skin near a point which lasted about 2 days.

Only thing I do after the dragon's blood has dried is rub a little oil on them when I'm making a smoothie each day. Olive, coconut, and/or hemp etc. just to keep them from drying out and the edges peeling up prematurely.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2014, 12:18:59 AM by αlτεrηιτγ »