Author Topic: How long does it take before you see results?  (Read 8374 times)

Offline mycotheologist

• ᵁˢᵉ ᴷᵃᵐᵇᵒ ᵃˢ ᵃ ˢᵃᶜʳᵃᵐᵉⁿᵗ
    ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
  • Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
How long does it take before you see results?
« on: August 26, 2012, 02:51:48 PM »
Kambo didn't seem to help my immune system at all so far, I still have these cold/flu symptoms which are gradually escalating. I though that it didn't work for my mild benzo withdrawal symptoms and it definitely didn't have any immediate effects on that but its been around 7 days now and my withdrawal symptoms are surprisingly mild. I don't really have any symptoms besides a bit of agitation and trouble sleeping. The last time I quit xanax I was getting waves of depression every day but not this time. Also something unusual I've noticed is that I have energy. This was the intention I stated before taking kambo my first 2 times. My energy levels seem to be increasing by the day. Is it normal for one to start seeing results over 5 days after taking kambo? I don't know whether kambo has cured my depression, but my depression seems to been gone for a few days now. I feel good but whats very unusual for me is I have energy all day, it was not like this before I did the kambo. I had read that kambo gives one energy immediately after doing it but I was even more drowsy than usual for a few days after taking it so it was not immediate at all for me.

As for my immune system, I didn't state that as my intention before doing kambo yet, I was focused on curing this drowsiness/depression and benzo w/d symptoms but now I'm getting sick (had a sinus infection for weeks now but its starting to spread to my lungs now) so I'm thinking of doing kambo again with the intention of physically healing. When does one start seeing the healing effects after doing kambo, is it an immediate thing for you, or is it a long term thing?
« Last Edit: August 26, 2012, 03:00:06 PM by mycotheologist »

Offline Kambogahuasca Panacea

• A̷d̷m̷i̷n̷i̷s̷t̷r̷a̷t̷o̷r̷
  • ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
Re: How long does it take before you see results?
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2012, 05:37:50 PM »
Kambo is such a miracle that it would take the miraculous to explain the true benefits.  I guess all I can reasonably offer is to be a fellow traveler on this path of healing.  Benefits I notice most when I do it over consecutive days.  If you do for instance three days straight it will produce very noticeable effects.  But done once a month effects are much more subtle.  The most difficult but rewarding (even in an entheogenic sense) is the 3x3 treatment. 

I had one treatment about 4-5 months ago where I purged black bile crude oil like for 1 hour, the entire ordeal lasted 2 full hours.  After that I was completely zapped and so was my body.  The next day I got a really bad cold, which lasted for around 3 days.  I've kind of seen a wide dynamic result list from those I've treated.  Very often it resolves some serious issues but it isn't always what was expected.  If that makes any sense.

Offline mycotheologist

ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2012, 05:13:19 AM »
Very interesting, I wonder what the black stuff was. I wonder where it came from too. A 2 hour ordeal, my God. Don't think I could handle that (well I could because I wouldn't have a choice lol). The hard part of my experiences have only lasted 15 minutes so far. Next new moon, I'm going to use the rest of the medicine on the stick I got and will probably try the auricular approach. I'm hoping align with the spirit of the frog.

Offline caiano

• ɢʟօɮǟʟ
    ʍօɖɛʀǟȶօʀ
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2012, 05:36:08 PM »
Are you eating well, avoiding cheese, milk, meat, eggs, colas, coffee, and cooked or baked or packaged food ? It would help greatly.

Offline Jox

ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2012, 01:06:05 PM »
Hi,
to me Kambo is miracle for the immune system. I don't know how much you did, but it should be more then 5 points. It has to be strong.

I am very interested how it affects your immune system, I am all about it.

take care
Jox

ps
I don't agree with Caiano to avoid eating cheese, milk, eggs, coffee, I think that this is by now old fashioned and wrong approach to food: avoid sugars even in fruits, and white flower, and eat one grain a day: eats - wheat - corn. Wheatgreass juice...

Offline mycotheologist

ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2012, 12:22:04 PM »
Tonights the new moon. I'm going to do my 4th session. I'm going to do 7 dots this time.

EDIT: I always get second thoughts about continuing to apply after the 3rd dot because I feel the effects coming on so strongly, I'm thinking of just doing bigger dots instead. However, bigger burns may leave permanent scars. I figured out that I had been completely overdoing the burns so I have some permanent scars on my arms now. Its not a problem since its the upper arm where nobody can see unless I take my shirt off but if I were to keep this up, I'd end up covered from head to toe in circular scars lol. I saw a Matse shaman in a video with tracks of scars the whole length of his arms and chest.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2012, 01:04:16 PM by mycotheologist »