Author Topic: (intuitive theory:) Warts and Moles are indications of energy blockages (?)  (Read 10355 times)

Offline Kambogahuasca Panacea

• A̷d̷m̷i̷n̷i̷s̷t̷r̷a̷t̷o̷r̷
  • ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
Not sure how much meridian based thought or what Chinese Medicine or Energy medicine has to say on this issue.  But what I am thinking is that warts and the large moles or red moles and what not (imperfections?) are indications of energy blockages. 

My first experience treating one with Kambo was last Thursday.  I burned this very large red mole close to 30 times, it was still there to about 1/4 of it's size and I couldn't seem to get a clear picture of open skin on it.  Location wise it was just to the right about 1/2 cun (a cun is basically the distance from the first line on your middle finger to the second line on the same finger) to the right of RN 20 (Ren Meridian 20 aka Conception Vessel 20).  I applied Kambo to this first before applying 11 to my Sacral Chakra.  Immediately the sting from the Kambo was at least 3 times stronger that it normally is.  My heart started beating in my head within 20 seconds as if I had just applied 7+ dots.  Definitely took well to that region like never before. 

After all was over I applied dragon's blood to the region.  Today I was rather excited and curious to see what was under the dragon's blood (liquid bandage formed huge over it), when I took the resin off, there were no more traces of the huge mole.  A miracle.  Only a slight bit of blood which is typical when I remove the dragon's blood too early.  I use to have a throbbing dull pain in that region from time to time.  Since taking it off I feel a sense of relief there. 

I'll keep applying Kambo from time to time to this region and see what happens.  Also I have a few warts (planter warts) which I will treat the same way.

Here's the synopsis of my theory:

Warts, moles and areas of the sort=Kambo bulls eye targets.

This would go along with how some treat major issues such as snack bites and infections applying Kambo directly to the afflicted area. 

BAM

Offline caiano

• ɢʟօɮǟʟ
    ʍօɖɛʀǟȶօʀ
  • Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
I discovered directly, as being once consulting one of these doctors,  that the diagnosis done by therapists who uses Bach's Flowers, treats warts and moles as signals of body responses to emotional blockages. They have a map of the body illustrating the relationship beetween body-areas and emotional states.

Offline ―λlτεrηιτγ-

• ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
  • Herbalism & Kambo
    • View Profile
    • https://Kambo.me
I can confirm that this is at least 3x stronger. So if you attempt this be prepared for stronger effects.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2013, 02:21:28 AM by Psilocybechild »

• ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
True dat...

BUT...

For moles you mean right?  Because when I have tried on warts (both myself and others) I burn it like 30-50 times and still can't get a blister to peel off.  Now I have later found out that after 1-2 months the wart will "shed", not all the way but close to it.  Then more burns, but still no blister.  So I'm still trying to get to the bottom of the warts.  But the mole application is well experienced with both at amplyfying effects (3x may be an understatement-apologies for not warning sooner and thank you for doing so), and removing the mole within 2 weeks (usually after 7-10 days). 

Offline ―λlτεrηιτγ-

• ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
  • Herbalism & Kambo
    • View Profile
Yeah for a small mole. How many times do you burn moles? I burned this one about a half a dozen times. wasn't sure if there was any kind of root that had to be burned out or something. it seemed to completely scrape off as dead skin after the burning.

• ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
Depends on size, I get every little bit of it burned to a char.  Then I wait about 5 minutes and if it hasn't come off yet I burn some more.  Varies. 

Offline ―λlτεrηιτγ-

• ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
  • Herbalism & Kambo
    • View Profile
garlic oil – applied several times per day and covered with a bandage – is an oft-repeated DIY route.