Author Topic: My 2nd kambo experience - Why didn't my face swell?  (Read 5428 times)

Offline mycotheologist

• ᵁˢᵉ ᴷᵃᵐᵇᵒ ᵃˢ ᵃ ˢᵃᶜʳᵃᵐᵉⁿᵗ
    ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
  • Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
My 2nd kambo experience - Why didn't my face swell?
« on: August 17, 2012, 05:17:33 PM »
I applied 5 normal sized dots to my right arm. Right after applying, I realised I forgot to drink water so I went over to the sink and downed around half a liter but I felt sick so I made my way back to sit down and nearly fainted on the way. Like my first experience, my body temperature sky rocketed and I started pouring sweat.  I felt pretty ill so I went to the toilet to get sick and once again, purged all the contents of my stomach. After that I spent around 15 minutes lying down because I had no energy and shivering because I felt freezing. I didn't have the energy to get up and find something to wrap around me. Again, my eyes were completely blood shot and they only went back to normal when I started feeling better. My face didn't swell though. Is this a sign that I underdosed? I probably should have wet the blobs of kambo from time to time but I felt pretty ill and didn't want to intensify it. When all of you do kambo, does your face swell up every time? If not, is lack of swelling an indication that you underdosed? My experiences so far haven't been that intense. Only for a minute or so (at the start of the experience) did I feel like I may die, the rest of the time I struggled but I knew it would pass. Each time, after purging I felt WAY better.

As for results, so far my drowsiness is gone but I'll have to give that more time before making any conclusions because that comes and goes. That aggitated feeling that I get when I quit benzos is gone too but I'll have to give that a few days because that comes and goes too. I feel great now, its funny that around 20 minutes ago I was curled up in the fetal position groaning lol.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2012, 05:40:08 PM by mycotheologist »

Offline Kambogahuasca Panacea

• A̷d̷m̷i̷n̷i̷s̷t̷r̷a̷t̷o̷r̷
  • ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
Re: My 2nd kambo experience - Why didn't my face swell?
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2012, 07:12:35 PM »
Sometimes swells sometimes not.  I kind of feel like when my face swells I get more benefit, but this is just theory.  Please be careful, take your time, not that your not but just please excercise caution. 

There is no "underdosing" with Kambo.  It is an ointment of sacrament, IMO.  Even one dot is a blessing if applied properly.  The operative wording is apply properly.