Author Topic: Venom or Ointment of Love?  (Read 7666 times)

Offline Kambogahuasca Panacea

• A̷d̷m̷i̷n̷i̷s̷t̷r̷a̷t̷o̷r̷
  • ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
Venom or Ointment of Love?
« on: April 20, 2012, 09:54:13 PM »
I hear many people spreading the rumor mill and in reality somewhat truth that the Kambo secretion is a venom.  But to me this is not the reality of the medicine.  In my hearts content the Kambo makes this secretion as an offering of divine love and sacrifice.  You can witness the profound intelligence and wisdom in it's peering and searing eyes of mystical aptitude. 

So I wish to dispel the notion that this secretion is so much of a poison or venom and much more if not all of an ointment of love discovered by the true scientists (indigenous peoples).  This is something that the rational mind will have a hard time to accept but it is one goal I have in the Kambo movement.  To re define what this secretion truly is. 

A gift of unbearable love so powerful it hurts.

Offline gloriadeo

• ꀘꍏꂵꌃꂦ ꉣꋪꍏꉓ꓄ꀤ꓄ꀤꂦꈤꍟꋪ
  • Called by the medicine(s)
  • in service to the Medicine
    • View Profile
Re: Venom or Ointment of Love?
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2012, 09:43:41 AM »
basse.
"The art of medicine consists in amusing the patient while nature cures the disease"  voltaire

Offline Calaquendi

• ₳ⱠⱠ ₳ⱤØɄ₦Đ
    ⱧɆ₳ⱠɆⱤ
  • synchronicity is no coincidence
    • View Profile
    • Eboka.info
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2012, 02:30:46 PM »
Plus, if you want to split hairs, a venom has to be injected by whatever vector contains said venom. This frog does not do that so 'poison' is a better word. I have heard many of our beloved substances referred to as poisons - and in some cases, this is true. These are not toys, they must be used accordingly and with great respect.

Basse!
You are Me and I am You, I'll always be with You

Offline avendagold

• ᵁˢᵉ ᴷᵃᵐᵇᵒ ᵃˢ ᵃ ˢᵃᶜʳᵃᵐᵉⁿᵗ
    ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2012, 10:13:16 AM »
Many of the best things in life are 'poisons'.  The active ingredient in cannabis is an insecticide for example, and even the good stuff in broccoli is a poison for insects.  It is all about dosing.  As someone mentioned on another forum, even water is a poison if taken in the wrong dose.

Offline Ninochanee

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2017, 01:57:08 AM »
This is new knowledge for me. I also believe that there are many people who do not know this yet.

Offline kambospirit

• View Profile
    • Kambo Spirit
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2018, 06:16:11 PM »
Nice definition Kambogahuasca Panacea. I agree wholly and always refer to Kambo as a secretion.

Rumi was asked - What is Poison?

He replied with a beautiful answer – Anything which is more than our necessity is Poison. It may be Power, Wealth, Hunger, Ego, Greed, Laziness, Love, Ambition, Hate or anything.

Best wishes.
Kano Kano Kambo, Kambo Heyane! Kambo Spirit UK