Author Topic: Auricular Kambo Experience  (Read 12790 times)

Offline lightswitchedon

• ɢʟօɮǟʟ
    ʍօɖɛʀǟȶօʀ
  • Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
Auricular Kambo Experience
« on: August 11, 2012, 07:30:38 AM »
Hi kambo friends,

Last night I did kambo on 6 ear (on each ear) acupuncture points.  Application was a bit difficult, but I got it right.  My heart rate elevated for 2 to 3 minutes, but then everything went straight to the brain (I could feel it there).  I did not purge, but was a bit naseous.  I left the sapo on for over an hour.  I did this for opiate PAWS primarily and I feel a little better this morning. :)

I do however have a slight headache and can feel pain in my right knee that I couldn't feel before.  Time will tell how effective this treatment was.

The burns on the ear were not that bad...just like burning anywhere else.  I did however use smaller points, but was sure to completely cover them with the sapo.

Anyway, here are the points that I used; it is the protocol:

http://www.yinyanghouse.com/theory/auricular/nada_detox_protocol#acacd

I am also drinking a strong TCM herbal tea for the PAWS.  These things combined should help...I hope.  I will report back in a couple of days.

Much healing to all...

Offline lightswitchedon

• ɢʟօɮǟʟ
    ʍօɖɛʀǟȶօʀ
    • View Profile
Re: Auricular Kambo Experience
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2012, 07:17:22 AM »
After 2 nights of good sleep and one great day with no dope, I can say with 100% confidence that this was 100% effective! :) :) :)

The herbal formula that my acupucnturist provided just helps me to relax (I am high strung naturally), but the auricular kambo hit the delete button on my PAWS and stopped my ten day klonopin run in it's tracks.  I ate 120mg over 10 days.  I now feel like a new person and don't even have the desire to use...not to say that will last.  I am big on NA and will continue to go.

This truly is a magical medicine.

Offline Kambogahuasca Panacea

• A̷d̷m̷i̷n̷i̷s̷t̷r̷a̷t̷o̷r̷
  • ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2012, 11:21:41 AM »
MIRACLE!!! YEAH!!! CELEBRATION OF SPIRIT!!! KAMBO VICTORY!!!

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE

Offline mycotheologist

• ᵁˢᵉ ᴷᵃᵐᵇᵒ ᵃˢ ᵃ ˢᵃᶜʳᵃᵐᵉⁿᵗ
    ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2012, 08:03:48 PM »
Thanks for sharing! IIRC you quit the opioids after 7 years, this is amazing.

Offline mycotheologist

• ᵁˢᵉ ᴷᵃᵐᵇᵒ ᵃˢ ᵃ ˢᵃᶜʳᵃᵐᵉⁿᵗ
    ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2012, 10:34:28 AM »
Had you taken the clonazepam the day before doing the kambo? Clonazepam stays in your system for a long time (after daily use, it stays in ones system for over a week if I'm not mistaken) so I think we can conclude that kambo doesn't have any adverse interactions with benzos, or at least clonazepam.

EDIT: Thanks for the link, for my first time (or maybe my first 3 times as I've heard that 3 times in a short time period is most effective) I'm going to do it the traditional way on my arms but after that I'm going to apply it to auricular meridians. I took dexedrine for over 2 weeks to study for a couple of exams and had to use xanax to sleep afterwards so I think these benzo PAWS are going to be back with a vengeance. I'll find out if kambo works for benzo withdrawal symptoms soon enough. I think I'm going to leave it until 3 or 4 days after quitting the xanax to be on the safe side.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2012, 11:55:00 AM by mycotheologist »