Kambo Synergies > Kambo & Rapé / Nu-Nu Snuff / Singado internasal tea

O uso do rapé --- Use of Snuff (Article in Portuguese) --- Huni Kuin

<< < (3/3)

caiano:

--- Quote from: PsilocybeChild on August 29, 2013, 03:38:56 AM --- I am alone and don't have anyone to snuff it to me.

--- End quote ---

it's better to do blows by yourself !
Another person not enough qualified could do more harm than benefit, at least at energetic level.
And if one has to blow somebody it's far better he blows himself previuosly.

―λlτεrηιτγ-:
I believe what may have helped me to not have the snuff coat my lungs, would be if I had moistened it. I recently made my own snuff from toasted powdered organic N. tabacum. and I re moistened by keeping a bottle cap full of water in the snuff container, and mixing it ever few hours. This makes the snuff moister and fluffier, and I think this is better for the respiratory tract.

On an off-topic note: I wonder how Salvia prepped as a Singado would work. You have more balls then me Kampum, you should try it first.  ;)

I also wonder how Kinnikinnick would do as a snuff with mapacho, since it was a sacred blend of plants used with tobacco, but not sure if North American indians ever used snuffs. I have the ingredients, maybe I'll make some. What parts blend to tobacco are usually used in south american snuffs?

PS I put your rape' that you sent me in a little glass vial with a rolled up wet paper towel shoved into the top of it, below the cap and above the snuff.
Hydrating it and will reapproach it. I don't think I can do dry and finely powdered snuff..

Cheers

―λlτεrηιτγ-:
I just made a Kinnickinnick snuff and am making a mapacho snuff. When it is done I will make another that is 50/50. I will update on how it is.

―λlτεrηιτγ-:
It's hard to enjoy the Katunkina "camuri", is it spelt cumaru as well? It's hard to enjoy it being that fine, wow it must be a lot of ash.
Do you know if it has tobacco in it? I'm thinking of mixing it with a tobacco snuff which would thicken it up a bit as well.
I prefer it to hit my sinuses and not my lungs.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version