Kambo Synergies > Kambo & Iboga

Iboga eye drops

(1/2) > >>

SuperKambo:
Dear Kambo folks,

I see on one of the forums someone trying out iboga eye drops. After effect being sharp vision and some other benefits.

Are iboga eye drops advisable? Has anyone here tried it? What was the experience like?

―λlτεrηιτγ-:
I've been meaning to try it. I'll post a summary soon.

―λlτεrηιτγ-:
We'll I tried it but that root bark hasn't soaked in water long enough yet to get potent. soaking a gram in a shot glass with good quality water. mostly filled 2 glass eyewashers and added a few dropper fulls (like 6) of the iboga water, filtered through a paper towel. then microwaved the glass eyewashers filled with water in microwave for about 27 seconds or so till they were brought to a boil. removed, let cool, and used as an eyewash.

I did this earlier today, motivated by your post, with dr. christophers eyebright formula eyedrops which i originally bought to work on healing my eyesight. had taken it orally plenty of times with not much effect but hadn't used yet as eyewash, which is really where the benefit is supposed to come from.

During use with the eyebright formula it was like eyesight (after having removed contacts) got almost 50% sharper before my eyes. after, i put contacts back in and could see great. it burned during use but it felt like the burning was healing so it kind of felt good.
and eyes felt good afterward.

with the iboga eyewash it feels pretty much the same but milder. it didn't burn much at all but it really needs to soak longer.
My effects are subtle compared to the original thread about iboga in the eyes.

it's weird tho, with both eyewashes, text on the screen is almost blurrier n focuses weird, while everything else seems sharper.

I seem to notice some slight mental effects after the iboga eyewash. and some slight movement to the text on the screen as well, which i guess-(psychoactivity), is to be effected

Kambogahuasca Panacea:
Just do Sananga it is precisely for this treatment.  Iboga is a relative and has many extra alkaloids and is not used by the Bwiti for the eyes.  Don't you think if it was for the eyes the Bwiti would use it for this reason?  They use other plants for their eye drops but never Iboga.  I was open minded to this approach before I really thought about it, now I think it is dangerous and when Sananga is already here why go making things more complicated?  Or it's the western way to always try to make things more complicated and advance upon the set formulas that have already been tested.   This forum is set up by the Nexus but I stop posting there because in general it's too all over the place for my tastes and people could get very confused with such an open approach. 

―λlτεrηιτγ-:
It may just be more efficient to save the iboga for psychoactive journeying and use the sananga for the eyes. With the medicines I truly have all my faith in, I like to experiment with all different routes of administration. And will be trying peyote eye drops next.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version