Kambo Experience > Energy Cleansing (Treatment for "Panema")

Query

<< < (2/3) > >>

Calaquendi:
After day one it subsided to where I could work around people, but looked like some sinus/allergy kind of thing. Gradually dissipating the rest of the time. As I understand it, this is a bit more dramatic than most people's somatic reactions. Swelling usually subsides within hours. Just looked like I had sinus infection or something. I been thinking of emailing KP this bitchin' photo of my face while I was still fully under (sitting on the toilet no less!)- the frog had me at both ends, man!! - but I'm skeert it'll end up on facebook lol!

Kambogahuasca Panacea:
I send you my last pic too and we can see who wins the frog face contest.  Enemas before Kambo help a lot but still half the time this deep stuff comes out too.  Man o man I think as much as you think Kambo beat you up...it nearly kills me every time.  Your not alone. 

As per destroying the Panema.  I would suggest getting it over and done with for good by doing 3 treatments in short time.  Can do 2 treatments one day then the next day do 1 more and I can practically guarantee your Panema will be gone.  Because your symptoms are more on the spiritual/mental side I suggest doing it (1) 3 on the left side (2) 3 on the right side (3) 5 on your left side.  That will certainly get it done, no doubt.  But it will be as hard if not harder than an Iboga flood.  Oh yeah and best to have about .5-3 gr Iboga before and after those 2 doses.  As well as the same protocol before/after the last one.

You will need at least 2 days after to rest.  Honestly after my Kambo rite of passage which ended my migraine affliction, I needed 3 days to recover.  I had to work the next day and was dragging frog faced and all.  But I always work at places where I can talk about Kambo, Iboga and Ayahuasca publically.  Usually I end up treating co workers before much time at all. 

Other than this it will take a while to end your Panema, maybe over the course of 2 more treatments spread out but likely it will require more.  So you can either bunt to get the guy moved from first to second or you can go for a home run.  I always opt for the bigger risk=bigger pay off.

Blessings

Calaquendi:

--- Quote from: Kambogahuasca Panacea on May 03, 2012, 10:24:44 PM ---
As per destroying the Panema.  I would suggest getting it over and done with for good by doing 3 treatments in short time. 

--- End quote ---

I was afraid you would say that...damn. Well, I will try it next week when the moon is ready. But I may have to 'bunt' as you say (nice metaphor)  :D

Man this stuff, I just don't know what to say about it. I read the description of the peptides you posted in the other thread and think I have a better idea what is going on inside me - 'scientifically' Not that that makes a big difference on whether I'd do it again or not. But it did shed some light.

I think I will make a thread about iboga dosing with Kambo - before and after - because I remember you told me something about it mitigating the pain for one thing. I'm not a wimp - but I am not a pain junkie either - and when I say hurt I mean H U R T ...capital letters. It takes what it takes to get us cleared of the bad, I understand this totally, but ...man.

Thanks for the great answers and blessings!

gloriadeo:
deffo take the Wood before Kambo. . . maybe a gram or so

i take the Sacred Wood with everything.

it is just so grounding and stilling.  stops the mental chatter.  its beauty rules!  also it may help with taking that Kambo down into the bowels.  this is where the best purging is. 

Calaquendi:
Thanks!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version