Acu-points & Meridians > Acupuncture & Acupressure

Locating Meridians

<< < (2/7) > >>

caiano:

--- Quote from: mycotheologist on August 09, 2012, 08:09:04 AM ---Can anyone point me to a primer on how kambo relates to meridians. I recently started going to an acupuncturist so I'm pretty fascinated by how it might relate to kambo.

--- End quote ---
I doubt it exists: i guess it's all empiric stuff.

lightswitchedon:

--- Quote from: caiano on August 09, 2012, 08:17:35 AM ---I doubt it exists: i guess it's all empiric stuff.

--- End quote ---

Oh, it exists.  I experienced it first hand and it was very very real along the kidney meridian.  I have done kambo 3x, however this one on the kidney meridian was special and has relieved some symptoms that I was having in that area.  Ask Giovanni, he has tons of experience with this.

It may not be scientific, but what about entheogens is??

caiano:
I accept that it works,  but I doubt that "a primer on how kambo relates to meridians" exists.  ;)

mycotheologist:
Thats what I suspected. This is pretty much unchartered territory. Do you become aware of the meridians whilst on kambo? I'll ask Giovanni about all this when he gets back from holidays and when I meet him in person. In my opinion, this is all science. Real science. Learning from experimentation. Not the dogmatic bullshit that many so called scientists restrict themselves to. I'm a chemistry student and what makes me excel in coming up with new concepts is my ability to think laterally. I have all sorts of ideas for new inventions, I just need to get into a research lab so I can start putting them into practice. You're all pioneers of an unexplored field which I believe holds immense potential and will drive humanity into a whole new paradigm. Soon chemistry will become alchemy again. Al being the Arabic word for God, spirituality and science are part of the same thing. Some day when humanity has reached an adequate level of enlightenment, these two fields will remerge.

Kambogahuasca Panacea:
It's good and fun to research on your own too.  Although Gio tipped me to where to find the infos, he didn't teach me up close and personal or give fine details, mainly linked books on Auriculor Acupuncture.  With Kambo the ears are even more important than the major meridians.  Gio told me that doing it the Auriculor style was less harsh and far more effective, this statement is an understatement.  It's a freaking miracle.  Gonna open a whole board section on meridians here soon once things settle down for me. 

For now all I can say is search it out on your own on Meridians and Auriculor Acupuncture.  Eventually memorizing the acu points would truly simplify the process.

If you have a real strong interest in Kambo I suggest letting Gio know you'd like to administer it to others.  Then he will consider you his student and you can learn from him rather than just being treated by him.  He demands dedication before he will teach you up close and personal. 

It's true Auriculor Kambo Therapy is the greatest medical discovery of man.  A little secret soon to be brought out little by little to the general public.  Meridian Magic also has it's divine rite but it is not quite as precise as Auriculor.  Note that if you search deeper even the major meridians, each one has it's own purpose.  Not just the meridians but each and every point has a purpose. 

Study, study, study...

the students of healing (Kampo)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kampo

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version