Kambo Synergies > Kambo & Sananga aka Becchete --- Visionary Eye Drops

Sananga and experience-meants

<< < (2/5) > >>

―λlτεrηιτγ-:
Shakespeare talked about using fennel to wash the eyes to make them brighter. Maybe this could be added to your eye drop medicine.

peacefull warrior:
fennel contains methyl chavicol (and things to help activate it) witch is the primary psychedelic compound in sweet basil oil.

i find especially when taken after certain inhibitor vitamins and oils both fennel and basil oil dramatically improve the overall quality of my vision in a long term manner not just during the experience.

during the vision becomes astoundingly clear and strong, afterword my vision is permanently better but not as strong as during, but it is cumulative so if you keep using it and letting it wear off you eventually get the astounding vision permanently after it wears off.

fennel, cardamom, anise, and aniseed are supposed to balance chakras 2 and 6. 

6 is heavily tied to vision this makes sense.

the way it improves vision long term makes it feel like before trying it you had grit in your eye that you could not see but the irritation was hindering your vision, it takes less effort to exert visual concentration.

―λlτεrηιτγ-:
awesome! great response. i gotta try this.

peacefull warrior:
i love how you named this thread in a way ware reading the name will allow people to understand that having an experience is also simultaneously an experiment and visa versa

changaleros:

--- Quote from: Kambogahuasca Panacea on December 28, 2012, 12:56:28 PM ---http://www.dancingbearbotanicals.com/index.php?action=printpage;topic=2737.0

Here is where the most information can be found if you do google translate from this page...

http://www.xamanismoancestral.com.br/artigos/sananga.html

I do and make Sananga.  The original supply I got was direct from the Kaxinawa that make them (I'm now out) I preserved with Colloidol Silver.  I was able to determine through trial and error that Tabernaemontana Sananho is what they use for Sananga. 

For me I am effected visual for quite a span of time afterwords, but that may well be because I use it at least once per week. 

Giovanni reports to me and has such a demand for it because he is treating people with vision problems.  Apparently he is having great success.  To know more we would need concrete evidence as I have little to no first hand accounts of treating those with vision problems.

--- End quote ---

Hi,

You say you make Sananga. Do you have any info on the concentration? How much bark would one use for an okay strength. And i've been looking online and find that most use Tabernaemontana Undulata instead of Tabernaemontana Sananho. Do you have any thoughts on that?

Would like to hear your opinion on this :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version