Kambo Experience > Energy Cleansing (Treatment for "Panema")

What is panema?

<< < (2/4) > >>

―λlτεrηιτγ-:
I feel you on this. and totally agree with you about society.
John C. Lily had called similar experience states, while under the influence, as "Burning Karma"
And I'd like to think of spiritual panema as you call it, as something we are given to help further us along in our spiritual development.
Somehow that it is for the better. I'm currently battling a pretty bad slump of depression. Which came a couple days after Kambo as well.
sending you some good vibes.

Bamaboy:
Does anyone else have examples how Kambo helped clear their panema?  I'm dealing with lots of procrastination on simple tasks what you could call laziness, if you read how the tribes do it to motivate one to not stay in your hammock all day, once a month I read.  I find myself to have to isolate myself from my home to get rid of distractions music, internet, napping.  I get a bit depressed and wonder if Kambo will help.

cactidrum:
it is said to be used as a way of  frightening lazy childrens and to make them moove !
try to convince yourself that if you don't moove you gonna get kambo !  ;)

more serioulsy...  i'm experiencing the same problems, kambo can help to give energy for few days ... that's right !
but it won't answer (to me at least) for the purpose of why mooving .... exept if you ask him for hunting tasks, job, women  ;D
or activities
maybe it will answer one day...

i'd like to hear if there are peeps among us who received guidance or message from kambo on this subject...

Kambogahuasca Panacea:

--- Quote ---hunting tasks, job, women
--- End quote ---

Did all this for me as well as helped start this forum.  I had asked a year b4.  Yes IMO with Kambo all things are possible. 

Kambogahuasca Panacea:
For resolving panema associated with lack of energy drive focus on the triple energizer meridians surrounding the ear.  SJ 17-SJ 21.  This is serious business if you go with this protocol have a sitter as it's not only hard to apply but everytime I have done these meridians I get SPLIT.  No joke, but also everytime I focus on SJ/triple energizer meridians as well as the adrenals in the ear, I notice vast sums of energy for days on end. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version