General Category > Introductions

Newbie from Switzerland

<< < (2/2)

lightswitchedon:
I have a lot of experience with auricular application of Kambo. It is very beneficial, but get with an acupuncturist and get a paper diagram of the ear and have him/her tell you where to apply based on needs or ailments. I miraculously applied it to my ears several times with good results and somehow hit the points. I think it is best to have someone else apply it, but I wasn't in a position to do so. This was 7 years ago and I am just beginning to work with Kambo again and will likely go for meridians and possibly the ears quite soon. I just completed my second session in 3 days and am very happy to be working with this medicine again!

Shakuna:
well I finally wait for the equinox and did my initiation to kambo alone ... especially because of the financial burden that would have been too high for me ... I know it's not very "responsible" on my part but on the other hand I'm used to do my ceremonies alone (I'm autistic asperger so more able to manage my perceptions properly when I'm alone).

In short, everything went well, I was still surprised by the acceleration of the heartbeat and the heart beating hard in the chest... I did 3 stitches in the ankle, then the next day 4 and I'll do 5 tomorrow.  I feel afterwards really well after the ceremonies, lucid, light, present, I appreciate very much the contribution of the Kambo at this moment of my life where I try to free myself from some energies that I no longer need.

However, I still had pain in the solar plexus area, during the ceremony during the purging and until now 10 hours after the ceremony. So I hesitate to do the 3rd ceremony tomorrow... I will see tomorrow morning but if one of you see my post before tomorrow, I'll be happy to take some advice!

Keren

―λlτεrηιτγ-:
I've never had anyone apply kambo to me. I learned myself. So nothing wrong with that as long as you do the proper research to do it right.

--- Quote ---I was still surprised by the acceleration of the heartbeat and the heart beating hard in the chest
--- End quote ---

It's still surprising every time, I can feel my heart beat pounding in my head.

Trying to remember if pain in the abdomen is an occurrence for me.
I think once when I was sick, I applied a few points while doing herbal enemas and had pain.
Kind of a burning sharpish pain above the belly button, if i remember?

Pretty sure I never had any issues hours later. Hours later sometimes just loose stools with the body still eliminating.

Shakuna:
to lightswitchedon : sorry i forgot to thank you for the information on ear acupuncture ! i don't know any acupuncture that i can speak of kambo but .. maybe after i'm already used to work with the medecine..

yeah the heartbeat is really strong.. it's like it's echoing all over the room... and i feel it in the head too..

i didn't do the third ceremony because of the pain that last, but will do it tomorrow, this time on the arm to see the difference.

I have to say that I may know where the pain I felt after the 2nd ceremony came from: At the first ceremony, I made my intention clear before I started. At the 2nd, I forgot... and I couldn't vomit... until I noticed that I had forgotten and I put my intention down, and then I could vomit. Except that before that I had tried to make myself vomit by putting my finger on it. I felt that the medicine didn't appreciate what I had done and said, "Let me do it! The pain I felt all day was the same as when I put my finger in and had a vomiting reflex and nothing came out. Well, I've learned, I won't make that mistake again.

In any case, I already feel that there are things moving in me... especially towards the region of the thymus. Different perceptions, more precise and also a stronger attachment to the earth than before. On the other hand, I have fears and sadness that come up and I don't yet understand what is going on inside me, I try to welcome these sensations. We'll see what happens next.

One thing is for sure: this medicine is a really good one, a gift from nature. I'm grateful for it.

―λlτεrηιτγ-:
Yes, and a lot of times after having applied the burns, I feel like, where did the all the water go that I drank?
It feels like it's dissapeared deeply into the body, so I force myself to drink more water down during the ordeal, to help with the purging.

--- Quote ---On the other hand, I have fears and sadness that come up and I don't yet understand what is going on inside me
--- End quote ---
I hear that my friend.

Best regards.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version