Kambo Healers Space > Sharing of the Healers

What to do when someone doesn't purge

<< < (6/6)

Natureboy:
Thank you all for your responses.
I did another trial today and applied 7 big holes, this time i used alot in every hole, like 3x the amount my teacher gives me.
And now i get what you are talking about, this was by far my strongest experince.
No purge but it was really close this time, i got very nauseas and my entire body was tingling intensly.
If it had been just a little more intense then i would have panicked, but it was just perfect.

Kambogahuasca Panacea:

--- Quote ---If it had been just a little more intense then i would have panicked
--- End quote ---

I panic every time usually directly after I'm finished applying the dots, i get this strong feeling that I've finally done it this time and I'm going to die.  But then shortly after I'm so freaking hit up that I can't panic due to getting my ass handed to me.  Only about 10 of the times I've done Kambo did I not think I was going to die and those were all rather disappointing.  The worst is when your purging black bile over and over again without any reference point to this happening and then wondering if it's ever going to stop.  That seems to produce really lasting results.

Is your teacher in the States?  This ideology of non purging runs counter to the leading experts in the field but is more in line with the indigenous that use it.  They don't require that you purge.  It's a common theme where 4 of the leading practitioners suddenly had co-revelations that the toxin was being reabsorbed into the system in an unhealthy manner and that there were even experiential cases with negative results when not purging. 

Natureboy:
My teacher has studied in the states but is from northern europe.
The tribe who initiated her is called Huni kuni.
The weird thing yesterday was that the main effects lasted for nearly an hour and i could feel it quite strong 3hours after.
Could this be since i got a big amount and did not purge?
Also a few of the holes was a bit deeper than usual.

About my puking preferences, i can say that i dont enjoy pukong or being nauseaus much at all.
Mostly cause i rarely am i think.
Like i said ive had san pedro and ayahuasca many times and only purged a very few times.

plantbuddhist:

--- Quote from: Natureboy on August 21, 2014, 03:55:33 PM ---i tried finding the thread you mentioned but failed, could you please link it?

--- End quote ---

Here you go…

http://kambo.me/smf/index.php?topic=26.msg80#msg80

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version