General Category > Complementary Modalities

Aldehyde dehydrogenase inhibition + piperidine or dimethylamine supplementation

(1/7) > >>

peacefull warrior:
as i dont have kambo to test and verify or un-verify the ability of its consituents to be cycled, i will start by pointing to the place ware the most information regarding this method seems to be as far as i know.

in future posts with similar compounds and similar acting compounds to kambos constituents and ideally eventually kambo itself i will document the results of tests.

documentation of past information regarding the system/theory:

(http://herbs.maxforum.org/2011/11/15/lysine-aldehyde-dehydrogenase-inhibitor-tryptophan/)

(http://herbs.maxforum.org/2012/06/30/practical-aplications-of-aldh-inhibitions-ability-/#post12)
in one post SWIM claims they got salvia to cycle for 3 days, but it was only 3 days that they were on the other side of the portal, it lasted easily 2 weeks in reality the best i can explain is 3-6 days past the threshold of "controllable" and then progressive steps into the sensation of "control" the following 11-9 days.

(http://herbs.maxforum.org/2011/05/19/ultimate-phenethylamine-potentiation/)
it would be best to read every pager and post of these threads, so as to get the complete picture of what users have found helps or hurts the system/theory

in future posts i will be quoting some of the more importantly relevant and useful posts from those and other threads from that forum regarding this system/theory.

peacefull warrior:
the best i might start with as an explanation is:

you find a compound known to be potentially capable of being broken down into an alcohol, or witch can be converted or bonded with something that is or can be broken down by a or various enzymes into an alcohol.

then you verify this becoming an alcohol by some method(s)

take 1-2g L-lysine or Lecithin and wait an hour, black pepper tea (1-2 tablespoons) filtered of solids also contains more than enough piperidine

(L-lysine is converted into piperidine in your body ~1 hour after ingestion)

(Lecithin is converted to dimethylamine by your body i don't know how long this takes probably 15 minutes-1hour or more)

some of the following have been noted by individuals who have gotten this working SOMETIMES for SOME compounds:

piperidine = more mental, longer duration, higher brain penetration and/or higher receptor affinity(possibly for different receptors or receptor sets than dimethylamine), possibly less visual

dimethylamine = more visual, shorter duration, lower/higher brain penetration and/or higher receptor affinity(possibly for different receptors or receptor sets than piperidine) possibly less mental

then you take an Aldehyde dehydrogenase inhibitor plus the necessary inducers for the enzyme(s) that break the intended compound down into an alcohol

wait 15-20 minutes and take the intended compound.

effects should be felt within 15-60 minutes for most compounds.

WARNING if you get on a piperidine metabolite of something and find you don't want to be on it anymore (as they often are far more potent and/or mental and/or long lasting, often lasting days) some things i have found effectively work as OFF buttons are: carrots, beets/beet extract, ALDH INDUCERS, inhibiting the enzyme(s) responcible for breaking the compound down into an alcohol, ceasing piperidine/dimethylamine intake, ADH inhibitors.

ALDH = Aldehyde dehydrogenase
ADH = Alcohol dehydrogenase

as far as i know ADH attacks most things that pass through the system before ALDH does.

when the enzyme that creates the alcohol out of the compound(s) is maintained induced and ALDH is sufficiently maintained inhibited, and piperidine/dimethylamine is maintained supplied, many compounds will recycle themselves for many hours/days/weeks or more. usually the piperidines seem to cause the long lasting effects for most of the compounds tested.

what i find truly amazing about this process is you can get to know a teacher much deeper because it can often cause the primary effects caused by the receptors the compound(s) effect to become progressively more tolerant, and after a wile you see all kinds of different sides of all kinds of unexpected compounds. it can make many things bi-phasic for many of their receptors they effect.

peacefull warrior:
taken from (http://herbpedia.wikidot.com/oilahuasca-activation)

that link also contains a very large list of inhibitors for many enzymes that are very usefully once you find out what enzyme(s) can break your compound(s) down into alcohols.

ALCOHOL DEHYDROGENASE

POTENT ALCOHOL DEHYDROGENASE INHIBITORS

Allicin
Acetaldehyde
ALCOHOL DEHYDROGENASE INHIBITORS (Unknown potency)

Caffeic acid
Cinnamaldehyde
Daidzein
Dimethylsulfoxide (DMSO)
Disulfiram
Dodecanoic Acid
Ellagic Acid
Ethanol
Genistein
Isovaleramide
Tween 20
Tween 80
Valerian root
Vanillin

ALDEHYDE DEHYDROGENASE

POTENT ALDEHYDE DEHYDROGENASE INHIBITORS

Calcium carbimide
Daidzein
Daidzin
Disulfiram
Gallic Acid
Semicarbazide
MODERATE ALDEHYDE DEHYDROGENASE INHIBITORS

Kudzu (contains Daidzin)
Soy isoflavones (contains Daidzein, similar to Daidzin)
Durian fruit
WEAK ALDEHYDE DEHYDROGENASE INHIBITORS

Anisaldehyde
Benzaldehyde
Caffeine
Glycerin

in addition most alcohols and aldehydes themselves inhibit the respective enzymes.

a very potent ALDH inhibitor can be made from mixing essential oils of the following:
tangerine, cinnamon, cloves, ginger, orange (sweet), lemongrass, cilantro, allspice, mandarin, lime, spearmint

some of the ingredients may be counter productive, reverse engineering this list starting one ingredient at a time would be the bets method of weeding out problematic oils

i am fairly sure this is referring to the cinnamon oil containing 75%+ cinnamaldehyde

caiano:
Oh yes,  in fact I supposed everything you stated started from that forum... I'm Muvieri there. ;-)
Thank you to re-collecting the infos  for us, because I've always hard times to find them into that board and, even more,  it's not easy to learn and elaborate correctly the flow of discoveries that happens to read there.

peacefull warrior:
well in honesty compiling all these things in an individual thread dedicated to them will make it much more easy for myself and others to copy the information in whole (that witch we are certain of) to be shared with everyone elsewhere.

but i must admit it is a lot easier when trying to make new discoveries to have the concrete info all in one place instead of digging through the pages over there.

ultimately myself or someone else will move the finally compiled sets of info into their respective threads over their, or create threads if not present yet. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version