Kambo Experience > Energy Cleansing (Treatment for "Panema")

Purging blood - The spiritual significance

<< < (2/2)

wonderfrog:
Well three days on and I still feel the Kambo with me -My face is still a bit swollen , especially around the eyes .
During the experience my eyes streamed tears and my nose ran thick mucus and I panted for breath constantly.
At the same time I felt emotion being slowly but painfully released from deep within. The Kambo had me in a vice like grip and I had no choice but to let it do what it needed to do. I was completely powerless. The peace only came  when I eventually vomited the reddish black stuff. 

I'm sleeping like a baby and the best I have in weeks ; something tells me I need this.

My craving for sugar and fat seems to have gone and I just want to eat healthily and start exercising again -
looking forward which is good.I feel so much lighter.

During my post Kambo rest period I had a few visions some of them quite vivid and which I believe gave gentle , but very clear messages on how I can help myself.

Kambo is amazing -I can't say I enjoyed the experience -It was painful , uncomfortable and messy but what
a medicine ! It's worth all of that for the healing I have received and continue to receive.

Viva Kambo !

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version