Kambo Experience > Physical Cleansing and Healing of Illnesses

CFS FM and ME

<< < (2/2)

Jox:
Hi Caiano,

When I was microdosing Iboga with Kambo I have not noticed anything. I don't anything about San Pedro microdosing, nor Mamob, can you tell me more? I saw on internet that Mambe is tosted coca leaves... in which way these plants can help? 

thank you for the response
Jox

Kambogahuasca Panacea:
I would request a thread on Mambe, I was waiting for C to mention it rather than ask him to.  Fascinating, I've yet to develop a close relationship with Coca, my few encounters filled me with promise though. 

caiano:
San Pedro cactus ( or even  peyote cactus)  taken in low doses has notoriuosly many health benefits: it can be taken every day, say 1 or 2 two capsules  of about 500 mg each. The potency of different strains vary a lot, but here we are not searching for its psychedelic or entactogen properties; instead it is the complex of substances in the raw cactus that will help the healing and the well being, improving the strenght and and the energy of all body functions.

San Pedro\Peyote flour  can be added to the Mambe mix at 10 or 20 % and used along the day, at least after the meals. One have to keep it in the mouth until it dissolves. Coca flour gives you a light 'friendly' anesthesia in the gum, whereas the cactus material when moisted swells and helps the coca to dissolve much slowly than it could happen without the cactus.

The Mambe activation  (-> freebasing)-  I've found optimal, is obtained adding a 25% of carbonates, composed of 2:1:1 mix of [respectively] Calcium Carbonate:Sodium Bicarbonate:Potassium Bicarbonate.
The natives use withe ashes, or grinded and toasted shells, but then more than 25% is required to a good activation, because the farmaceutical carbonates  I suggested are more pure.

Coca in its raw form is useful for everyone's health and well being, but it 's mostly recommended for recovering from any debilitating illness.

There is a good reliable vendor in the States who has an high quality of coca flour (search " pijamacafè mate de coca" - BTW they sell also Mahuang\Ephedra and raw ayahuasca ingredients): he suggests to drink it in the morning with grapefruit juice, but i find the Mambe method more comfortable to carry everywhere, even to share with others at wish and suitable to adding other herbs,  as indeed San Pedro.

A thread on Mambe... yes DONE ! but I would have nothing more to add: it's a good medicine, but it is antinausea, so don't use it before kambò because it could undermine the purging process.

Bamaboy:
Jox have you ever been able to take a full blown dose of caapi plus DMT plant brew?  We also used syrian rue which was a cheaper MAOI.  I participated in a few aya ceremonies, not in a jungle but in a studio setting with other people and usually the day after I had a good afterglow lasting 1-2 days.  I suffered fatigue off and on from HIV but it didn't get worse until my infection progressed.  I am utterly shocked how debilitating CFS is from the way you are describing it, for something that is not very well understood what the underlying cause is.  It sounds like a virus is causing all that.

For teas I tried the various caffinated herbs:  green tea, yerba mate, guarana.  I even tried decoconized coca tea, but not enough to gauge the effects.  But the one that stood out for me was guayusa.  It was very sustained energy and no crash.  Usually caffeine from various sources gives me a 1-3 hour max productive period and I usually crash or start feeling tired again.  I don't know why the caffeine effect in guayasa is different, but most reports I read people describe the same thing.  It just works better.  Some tribes use guayusa as a purging agent by drinking large amounts.  I'd like to try coca if I could get the full leaf effect, it's not legal to sell it with coca in the US.

―λlτεrηιτγ-:

--- Quote ---Poke root is indicated in the treatment of the lymphatic system. Supporting this system is basic in most anti-cancer treatments as well as cleansing programs for a whole range of health problems. As an alterative, Poke root plays a role in helping to maintain the healthy functioning of the lymphatic system. It is especially indicated in mastitis, where it can be used internally and as a poultice. It is also an indicated remedy in the treatment of adenitis.

Changes can be induced in lymphocytes by certain plant mitogens, one of the most important being phytohaemaglutinin (PHA). It is termed a polyclonal T-cell activator because it reacts with the T-cell surface nonspecifically (i.e. not as an antigen) and produces the same series of cellular events as does antigen, locking onto its specific surface receptor. Unlike the situation with antigen stimulation where only a small fraction of the cells are sensitive, PHA transforms a major portion of the T-cells. Additionally, some B-cells are affected although their response appears to be T-cell dependent. The picture is emerging that helper T-cells are preferentially stimulated by PHA> Poke weed activates both T- and B-lymphocytes.

It appears from the above discussion on the effect Poke root has on lymphocytes that its beneficial role in cancer is a legitimate one. It may be surmised as well that a number of other opportunistic infections and diseases, such as Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (AIDS) may also be beneficially treated with Poke root as one of the therapeutic agents. In lymphatic disorders, Poke root is often used in conjunction with Cleavers or Blue Flag.
--- End quote ---

https://altnature.com/library/pokeroot.htm

--- Quote ---It's potential preventive effects are due in part by its enhancement of chemotaxis" (movement of cells in response to chemical stimulus)", phagocytosis" (the ingestion of a smaller cell or cell fragment, a microorganism, or foreign particles)", and increased total lymphocytes and T helper cells when extract G 115 or an aqueous extract is given in 100 mg doses twice daily for 4-8 weeks (PO in human clinical study.
--- End quote ---

Herbal Contraindications and Drug Interactions Plus Herbal Adjuncts with Medicines: Expanded fourth Edition
Francis Brinker, N.D.

--- Quote ---The primary benefits of cleavers revolve around this herb's ability to tone the lymphatic system. The lymphatic system is responsible for the drainage and cleansing of fluid from cells, tissue, and organs, as well as for part of the body's natural anti-microbial activity, which occurs in the lymphatic glands. Therefore, lymphatic well-being is a foundation for overall well-being. Drinking a cup of cleavers herb tea, blended with marigold or echinacea, is a perfect remedy for swollen glands, tonsillitis, or any other ailment that would benefit from lymphatic drainage support like respiratory infections. Cleavers have also been traditionally used as a lymphatic tonic to alleviate ulcers and tumors, possibly because of the stimulation of fluid drainage.

Cleavers herb tea can be drunk up to three times a day during healing. It blends well with poke root, echinacea, and marigold to tone the lymphatic system.

--- End quote ---
http://www.healthguideinfo.com/herbal-medicine/p58648/

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version