Kambo Experience > Journals / Ordeals

My Kambo Initiation

<< < (2/2)

plantbuddhist:

--- Quote from: Kambogahuasca Panacea on December 03, 2012, 11:44:42 PM ---I learned so much reading this as I never knew how Gio did it exactly.

--- End quote ---
Well he learnt something new working on me. He'd never tried the "put the kambo on then take it off" approach before. I'm not sure that he had reused the same points 3 times either. He did tell me that he frequently changes how he does a treatment to suit the person he's treating.

plantbuddhist:

--- Quote from: peacefull warrior on December 03, 2012, 11:57:24 PM ---i am here shaking thinking about how hard 1-2 will feel i am very light weight.

--- End quote ---
well I only weigh 143 lbs so I'm pretty light weight! The other guy who was being treated the same week as me was a big muscular strong Dane - he had to but lots of points on him before he could even feel it.

I was surprised on the day to discover that my fear of the unknown was replaced by an openness and trust in kambo and the process. If you think of it in terms of kambo doing something to you then fear is likely to grow but in reality, it is a synergistic process, kambo works WITH you and FOR you. I encourage you to embrace the experience with open arms, you will not regret it.

NuvianSilvyr:
WOW great report! Thanks so much for sharing. Sounds incredible, and boy that is a lot of kambo. Glad to hear the frog took good care of you. I've been toying with the idea of an initiation myself and reading this report certainly helps. You are a warrior plantbuddhist.  8)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version