Kambo Synergies > Kambo & Other Sacraments

kambo with dmso

(1/4) > >>

romarin:
Is there anyone who tried administering kambo transdermaly with the help of dmso? I read some posts about the subject but to my opinion they didn't do it wright.
 Kambo should be mixed with dmso and given the time ( a couple of minutes) to be dissolved by the dmso before applying it to the skin.
I am really curious if anybody tried it this way and what the effects were, even if there was no effect while using the usual amount of kambo. (That would actually be wonderful)

―λlτεrηιτγ-:
My intuition about this would be that it's not a good idea. On this forum we have talked about a virus that can accompany kambo excretion. Applying through burn to the lymph system is proven safe, while DMSO can let all kinds of other things pass through the skin such as bacteria and viruses from what I've heard.

romarin:

Thank you for your answer PsilocybeChild. . I have read those posts about this danger and I have a deep respect for shaman wisdom and the way their insights are required so I would never try to "improve" their sacred method.
But I just wondered if there's anyone who experimented with this method before this danger became known and I would really like to know what their experiences were.
I ask this for a very specific reason, not just for fun

peacefull warrior:

--- Quote from: PsilocybeChild on August 04, 2013, 12:04:59 AM ---My intuition about this would be that it's not a good idea. On this forum we have talked about a virus that can accompany kambo excretion. Applying through burn to the lymph system is proven safe, while DMSO can let all kinds of other things pass through the skin such as bacteria and viruses from what I've heard.

--- End quote ---

this

after psilo gave such a great explanation of the variables involved i think if the question is still being asked then:

here is a better idea, memorize all of science, then memorize all of shamanism, then ask kambo what he/she thinks of the matter, he/she will give you the low down clear cut right to the dome piece without a chance for miscommunication/misunderstanding.

romarin:
Ok, I’m not getting any straight answers to my question.
I obviously was not clear enough in my posts. Let me explain.
Apart from the personal use of kambo for the treatment of my diseases I became interested in the use of it to fight cancer 
I’m very interested in the treatment of cancer.
A little explanation of the physical part of the disease.
For those of you who do not know, there are microbes involved in every form of cancer, so called pleomorphic microbes. They are found inside the cancer cells and are the cause of the cancerous degeneration of the cells.
Some alternative treatments of cancer focus on destroying these microbes. The hard part is to get the medicine inside the cells and this is where dmso comes in.
One of the extraordinary properties of dmso is that it specifically targets cancer cells and delivers the attached medicine right where it should be, right into the cancer cells. And kambo would be, I think, a superb medicine for this job.

I got very disappointed when I read about the virus dangers and I wondered if there could a solution to this problem because to my opinion the kambo/dmso treatment might have great potential  in the case of cancer. (I was by the way very surprised and found it hard to believe that a virus could survive in the vicinity of kambo.)

The reason I started this topic here is to exchange thoughts, ideas with you guys as to the possibilities of eliminating the danger of frog’s disease.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version