Kambo Experience > Journals / Ordeals

Kambo Diary - Chronic Lyme Disease

<< < (2/2)

kambodiary:
Fifth experience.

This was 2 days after fourth experience.

Very similar to previous experience.

However, I did 5 points.

With 5 points I had a better purge. I still had to use my fingers to bring on the purge. But after maybe 10 minutes of purging clear water, I got a yellow purge.

As before, removed points, lay down, slept. Felt slightly better after waking, but returned to baseline quickly,.

kambodiary:
Sixth experience.

This morning.

I hadn't been definite on doing kambo in advance of waking this morning. But when I woke I knew I needed to do it.

I had no sense of desire to do kambo. But I felt that it was right.

As I was expressing my intention to sapo, I realized that I was afraid that the only way to fulfill my intention would be to kill me. I asked sapo not to kill me, but to find another way to help with my intention - to be fully alive instead of half dead.

I decided to do 8 points. I burned 8 points. I made 8 dots.

I drank most of 2 liters of water. I decided to try "layering" the kambo by applying several points and waiting for blood pressure to begin to drop and then applying more.

I applied the first 3.

My heart rate increased and began to drop after a minute or several minutes. I applied several more dots, but I didn't notice any increase in heart rate after that.

I applied 6 dots in total.

I felt more nauseous than usual. And fainter than usual - though not quite as bad as the first kambo experience.

I felt pretty terrible for longer than usual - not sure exactly how much time passed. Could have been 5 minutes could have been 20.

Used my fingers to bring on the purge. I purged with more difficultly than usual. And after maybe 10 purges and more water I felt done - couldn't seem to purge more - but no yellow purge had occurred.

Afterward I removed the dots and lay down and slept for a short while.

On waking I felt tired still. Not great, not terrible.

Heel pain more pronounced than has been. But slightly less irritable than I was before.

I also should mention that I'm doing bee venom therapy with live bee stings every other day. I had planned last week to alternate bee sting days and kambo days. But obviously I didn't keep up with kambo on that schedule. I think it was too intense.

Also want to note that I've been thinking that kappa opioid upregulation (or whatever that may mean in reality) may be a possible factor in my life and symptoms. The only two things I've found that seem like reliable and likely medicines for that are salvia divinorum and iboga.

Frustratingly, iboga is illegal where I live. I am only interested in microdosing - not a flood. So I've been looking into salvia. I have tried salvia on two occasions in the somewhat distant past. Salvia is legal where I live, but even the seemingly reputable online vendors seem to be unresponsive. Frustrating. As with iboga, my interest in salvia is also sub-dissociative. I am interested in seeing if the "kappa agonism" is therapeutic.

―λlτεrηιτγ-:
The sananga eye drops i have burn like a mofo! I use piri-piri eye drops regularly instead.
I'd love to hear more about the bee sting therapy. Who's doing that? What's that like? Does it cause a high?

That's a lot of dedication for kambo in a month, you have a strong spirit =). Glad to see you didn't give up as soon as you felt a bit worse. Sometimes you have to just work though it.

Welcome to the community. Let us know how it progresses from there.

best regards

strider:
I have lyme, lots of toxins and inflamed gut.

Kambo is for me a precious tool to keep going.

You mention anxiety and depression.

The following are proven-to-work tips !

In my opinion and the experience of myself and many others, 80% of depressions not caused by farma or a recent traumatic event), anxiety, and to some extent concentration problems, can be solved or greatly surmounted with good mineralisation, both the major minerals and spore-elements, and optimising EPA and DHA levels.

When there is enough mineralisation, the body makes enough neurotransmitters: it is mainly a lack of neurotransmitters we are dealing with.

The following is a list, the three major ones are on top.

1) raw cacao paste
beans are much harder to digest, even though you chew thoroughly
The powder misses the carrier: the fat.

Twice: 2 to 6 grams.

Having a cacaoparty is great, bur you don't want to do that often because it destabilizes the body through the surge of neurotransmitters.

2) Klamath lake algae.  I buy Power Organics, 1 KG. Very absorbable because of the soft cell skin.

Twice: 2 tot 3 gram.  Same warning as with cacao.  Of course you can do more if you need it.  It is best then to spread to 3 times. This amount is a maintenance baseline.

3) Microminerals in fulvic acid. Favorite pricewise and quality TJ Clark.  I buy the concentrate.  From a deposit of a forest from ancient times.
All the spore elements of the world are in there, and they are plant-based, so negatively charged, so extremely absorbable.  They also help greatly with gut issues and even with detox: every positively charged atom in your body, like industrial zinc or aluminum, is attracted to the negative counterpart, and is then expelled.  Do not rely on this for macrominerals, though there is a relative big amount of iron and zinc. Use referably with meals, because it enhances digestion.

The lack of even one spore-element can have big consequences for brain health.

4) Check all your intracellular lipids with a blood profile.  EPA and DHA are vitally important.  Supplement with Klamath and krill oil.

The following are more depending on a personal state, and if the above does not do the trick:

5) Supplementing magnesium (magnesium threonate specially for the brain), selenium, and maybe you can feel supplemental lithium (Iherb), it is worth trying this one, it makes the difference for some.  You can also micro dose Prozac-kind of tablets.

6) try panax ginseng.  Use it a couple of months, then stop a few weeks.

7)  The most unexpected godsend present: coleus forskolii.
A lifetime of underlying depression.  Then I took one pill of this of the great brand Paradise Herbs every day..........
After a few hours I went into 2 months of a constant feeling of extacy.... yes, like the drug. I was worried I would never want to work again.
Then slowly it subsided.
Depression gone !   I have always had a weak liver, and coleus is sait to be a good liver tonic, but still, absolutely amazing effect.
Warning: my brother took 1, and he says he became aggressive. He never wanted to try it again. 

The other above are truly medicinal, superfoods even, good for "erything".  This last one is a classic supplement.

I highly recommend a book that tranformed my life, and that brings light to nutrition and the top superfoods in the world, amongst others cacao and klamath: "Superfoods", by David Wolfe.

When you use the above and you ingest them at the same time, you have synergistic enhancement of the effects.

Iherb ships cheaply all over the world.

8) Get on youtube and try Joe Dispenza's extraordinary approach.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version