Acu-points & Meridians > Reflexology, Auriculotherapy, Facial Acupucture

More on auricular therapy

<< < (2/3) > >>

cactidrum:

--- Quote from: lightswitchedon on September 21, 2012, 01:02:05 PM ---The only thing the kambo hasn't helped me with is the desire to use benzos. 

--- End quote ---

next time you do kambo ... you can pray his spirit and ask him to help you with this specific issues and to give you the force to deal with .. well you certainly did ... but if you did not give it a try ... sincerly...

i could observe that kambo is effective with bad habits including psychological ones...

i have lot of respect dude for the job you're doin' and your posts...

peace n' light !

lightswitchedon:

--- Quote from: cactidrum on September 22, 2012, 09:14:55 AM ---next time you do kambo ... you can pray his spirit and ask him to help you with this specific issues and to give you the force to deal with .. well you certainly did ... but if you did not give it a try ... sincerly...

i could observe that kambo is effective with bad habits including psychological ones...

--- End quote ---

I took your advice and just did two large dots on each ear in much different spots.  It was more intense than doing six on each ear, but these are new points.  I will share the results in a few days.  The weird thing about this one is that even during the intense part I was yawning a lot.  I applied to the nervousness point and tranquilizer point on each ear, big ass dots.  This is the chart that I used:

http://www.google.com/imgres?um=1&hl=en&sa=N&biw=1280&bih=601&tbm=isch&tbnid=Yr2fXZKKgFDuOM:&imgrefurl=http://www.yinyanghouse.com/theory/auricular/acupuncture_chart&docid=0XOmhSjgbk4wWM&imgurl=http://www.yinyanghouse.com/images/fullear.gif&w=468&h=606&ei=BTJfUODcNIKe8QSSrYCwBQ&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=219&vpy=224&dur=1344&hovh=256&hovw=197&tx=131&ty=91&sig=117381494422855761958&page=1&tbnh=142&tbnw=99&start=0&ndsp=15&ved=1t:429,r:1,s:0,i:83

lightswitchedon:
FYI....the nervousness point is a very powerful point.  Right near the bottom center of the ear lobe.  Just the 2 dots that I applied there first sent me into extreme kambo suffering, it was a struggle to apply to the other 2 points (tranquilizer).  I have been more calm the past couple of days and yes it has helped a great deal with the benzos.  These points are awesome for tranquility and ease of being.

Also, this was the first time that I had visions from kambo.  The first vision was of a beautiful blue sky with consistent cloud formations.  It was a heavenly vision.  Immediately following that I had a vision of large black spider with a red background.  No need to interpret, just thought I would share that.

I imagine that if one did a huge dose of kambo the visions would be powerful.  If the suffering was great enough it may even lead to an OBE.  I have yet to do that and may never......but then again I am a little crazy.  15 dots did not give me visions, however 4 did.  I guess it really depends on where you place them.

Kambogahuasca Panacea:
Cool I'll give those points a try.  I'm taking a break from Kambo for a time but next time I do so will do those points.

Somehow I found the 3x in 3 hrs to be extremely entheogenic in every sense of the word.  I've had several people I treated get visions.

lightswitchedon:
Yeah, I've yet to do the 3x in 3 hours.  I have no fear of it, I just haven't made the time yet.  When I say time I am also including recovery time.  Even one session can sort of knock me out afterward where I just want to relax and nap.  3x in 3 hours would probably really knock me out and amplify that next morning headache hangover feeling.  I will have to do it on a Friday night.  I think I'll wait about a month and give it a shot.

For this type of session I will steer clear of the ears and go the traditional upper arm route.  777.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version