Ethnobotanical Kambo: Phyllomedusa Bicolor > The Science behind the Magic (Kambo info to convince left brainers)

HIV and frog peptides

<< < (5/5)

wonderfrog:
Thanks for sharing Bamaboy. I too took Ayahuasca over my 4 bit years med free -My CD4 increased quite considerably after
a weekend retreat and 3 ceremonies but it didn't hold . Since my last post my CD4 dropped further to 247 and I decided to start meds 4 weeks ago. I'm on Truvada and Nevirapine(Viramune) ,I've felt nauseous and had headaches but after a week or so I started to get my energy back and realised exactly how ill I had felt over the last 4 years . However , 3 days ago I started to feel ill again ; I may have overdone it. I felt so great last week I was doing too much and it wiped me out maybe . I have to have blood tests later and get the results in about 2 weeks -until then I don't know what my CD4 and Viral load are doing but I think they will be good. Kambo definitely gave my mind body and spirit the boost to deal with all this and I still feel it with me -I will definitely have some more Kambo at the end of the year . I never wanted to succumb to taken these pills -If I'd felt well I wouldn't have worried about the numbers but I didn't -I felt quite ill and I knew I couldn't gamble with my health anymore.

Good Health People.

Puzzell:
Hi Guys,

I'm new here, been hiv + since Jan 07. Have since radically changed my lifestyle, many different cleanses and herb, Clark protocol, colloidal silver, boi res, blood iridology, organic food where possible, high dose vit c. On the whole doing fine, run 8- 10k alternate days and swim in the others. 

I wanted to ask, has anybody seen any results of this research being published? It seem to get allot of funding.
http://www.amfar.org/Articles/In_The_Lab/Older/What_Can_Frogs_Contribute_to_Microbicide_Development__amfAR_September_2005_Grants/

best wishes

Enoch:
I am scheduled to have my first Kambo treatment tomorrow. I have had HIV for seventeen years and was diagnosed by being very sick with pneumocystic pneumonia and CMV colitis. HIV meds saved my life and within a year or so my health had returned.My CD4s are high-around 1200 after a low of 27. The meds I think have a cumulative toxic effect however and I have had some complications:kidney stones,sleep problems, some lethargy etc. At this point I am looking at Kambo as a complementary treatment, but would love to go off my meds.Would like to correspond with others with HIV and/or Kambo practitioners regarding Kambo and HIV treatment

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version