Kambo Protocol's > Precautions

Just ordered Kambo

<< < (2/4) > >>

kamamambo:
I have a question that's relevant to this topic? Is there a maximum time frame - a window of opportunity - that dragon's blood must be applied for it to become effective? (E.g. after the 3 hour mark it won't benefit in the scar healing...)

I'm actually thinking of using the new "kambo dance" method, where you have your burns, apply kambo, after its over, reapply more kambo on the same burns, and then again a third time (and who know a 4th or 5th). If I did this I'd have to put on the Dblood at the very end, even though it'd be some hours after the burning itself - would it still be effective?

plantbuddhist:

--- Quote from: kamamambo on December 12, 2012, 06:58:51 PM --- Is there a maximum time frame  that dragon's blood must be applied for it to become effective? (E.g. after the 3 hour mark it won't benefit in the scar healing...)

I'm actually thinking of using the new "kambo dance" method, where you have your burns, apply kambo, after its over, reapply more kambo on the same burns, and then again a third time (and who know a 4th or 5th). If I did this I'd have to put on the Dblood at the very end, even though it'd be some hours after the burning itself - would it still be effective?

--- End quote ---

Well given that its recommended to apply it each day for several days in order to accelerate the healing, that indicates to me that there isn't a limited time frame in which to apply the dragon's blood and applying it after the "kambo dance" will certainly help. It's good stuff!

―λlτεrηιτγ-:
Do yous have any recommended vendors within the US for Dragon's Blood? I already ordered Kambo from Sonoran Song. But they didn't have Dragon's Blood. I don't want to wait weeks after receiving the kambo for it because it's an international shipment.

Kambogahuasca Panacea:
I wish I wouldn't have big uped another source for Kambo, lol, my worst enemy @ times.  Now I will do it again with Dragon's Blood...

Amazon Therapeutic Laboratories...
http://amazonmedicine.com/Sangre-de-Grado-p-16171.html

the shiznit ^

―λlτεrηιτγ-:
How do you guys store your kambo? Fridge? Freezer?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version