Kambo Protocol's > Precautions

Just ordered Kambo

(1/4) > >>

―λlτεrηιτγ-:
Hello all,

I just ordered some kambo from Sonoran Song. I've not done this yet but couldn't wait any longer.
I'm excited to begin my journey with Kambo. I started this thread to seek a bit of guidance.
I'll start with a question. The Dragon's Blood. Why is this used?
From what I understand, it helps to heal the burns well, providing an antiseptic like bandage over the wounds.
But people say it helps fade scarring right? Should I use this if I want to keep my markings?
If it can fade scarring it must have some sort of growth factors??

plantbuddhist:
Dragon's blood forms a liquid bandage over the burns. You will find that while the burns don't hurt after they have been made and only sting when the kambo is initially applied to them, later in the day, they will start to hurt and it is very helpful to have the dragon's blood.

I was told that putting a fresh coat of dragon's blood over the burns each day accelerates the healing and makes the scars fade. So, if you want to keep the scars, just put the dragon's blood on once you've finishing purging and leave it at that.

Kambogahuasca Panacea:
Plantbuddhist,
Does Giovanni use Dragon's Blood as well on the burns?  It's interesting to me that him and I seem to share many practices without even knowing about it before hand.  As much as we have a mutually beneficial relationship, we never talk about how our ceremonies are conducted or specific techniques, yet each time I hear about what he does from someone else it's as if we're in the same school.  To me this is a certain proof of Kambo being the head master teacher/doctor and as well Iboga being the lord head father/teacher. 

plantbuddhist:
he does indeed kp and it was he who told me to reapply it everyday to accelerate the healing. There certainly seems to be a synchronicity going on with the kambo treatments - pretty amazing.

kamamambo:

--- Quote from: Kambogahuasca Panacea on December 12, 2012, 01:31:05 PM ---Plantbuddhist,
Does Giovanni use Dragon's Blood as well on the burns?  It's interesting to me that him and I seem to share many practices without even knowing about it before hand.  As much as we have a mutually beneficial relationship, we never talk about how our ceremonies are conducted or specific techniques, yet each time I hear about what he does from someone else it's as if we're in the same school.  To me this is a certain proof of Kambo being the head master teacher/doctor and as well Iboga being the lord head father/teacher.

--- End quote ---

He applied Dragon's Blood after my burns.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version