Kambo Synergies > Kambo & Rapé / Nu-Nu Snuff / Singado internasal tea

nu-nu to attain visions

(1/2) > >>

Xochipilli:
I want to experience this visionary state for myself. How much nu-nu does one need to insufflate before one loses consciousness and "dreams"?

Kambogahuasca Panacea:
They do it over and over again (having someone else blow it in with a bamboo tube) until basically the initiate is TKO'd.  It seems to take 4 blows per nose but sometimes more.  Nu-Nu I no no like for some odd reason. 

Xochipilli:
I wonder how much nu-nu is put in the tube each blow. I'm guessing its around 1-2g.

Xochipilli:
Has anyone here done this? I'm going to do it soon, but wondering what to expect.

BTW: I was recently experimenting with nu-nu through a tube, and got a headache and nausea for about an hour afterwards. Is that a normal side effect? Its really hot where I am right now, so I was sweating heavily so I don't know whether it was the nu-nu, or mild dehydration causing these symptoms.

Kambogahuasca Panacea:

--- Quote ---BTW: I was recently experimenting with nu-nu through a tube, and got a headache and nausea for about an hour afterwards. Is that a normal side effect?
--- End quote ---

I feel awful every time I have done nu-nu.  Those effects are why.  It just seems to ruin my day to be honest, so I don't use it anymore. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version