Author Topic: Kambo and opiate receptors + SSRI  (Read 16873 times)

Offline lightswitchedon

• ɢʟօɮǟʟ
    ʍօɖɛʀǟȶօʀ
  • Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
Kambo and opiate receptors + SSRI
« on: July 31, 2012, 09:02:04 PM »
I am wondering....now that my opiate receptors are clear is it possible that Kambo can aid in repair?  If so, is there any scientific data to back this up?

Also, will being on an SSRI present any problems?

If anyone knows please share.

Thanks.

Offline Kambogahuasca Panacea

• A̷d̷m̷i̷n̷i̷s̷t̷r̷a̷t̷o̷r̷
  • ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
Re: Kambo and opiate receptors + SSRI
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2012, 07:42:55 AM »
The only one that would know would be Giovanni and he tells me to refer people to him anyways. 

Here he is:
lattanzi18@gmail.com

He responds quickly unlike most in his position.  He'll basically go out of his way to help. 

Offline lightswitchedon

• ɢʟօɮǟʟ
    ʍօɖɛʀǟȶօʀ
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2012, 11:41:56 PM »
"
The only one that would know would be Giovanni and he tells me to refer people to him anyways. 

Here he is:
lattanzi18@gmail.com

He responds quickly unlike most in his position.  He'll basically go out of his way to help. 

He does reply quick and seems like a great passionate guy.  Several email replies in no time.

"Kambo can help you very well to quit antidepressants
that's my experience
Kambo has no contraindications with that
therefore i find kambo much safer in this kind of situations than Iboga
which is incompatible with antidepressants and other medicines

but as i told you the way a kambo therapist works is important
i know by experience how certain kambo curanderos are more fixed on the way they learned to provide the medicines
than to adapt it to the need of their patients

a person who takes antidepressant doesn't need to get right away a big amount of medicine
which can be for him too much and make too tired

if you are interested i''l be in california in sept and in peru in october
you can find all information on fb 'kambo healing'

greetings,
Giovanni

Offline Romanesco

• ₳ⱠⱠ ₳ⱤØɄ₦Đ
    ⱧɆ₳ⱠɆⱤ
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2012, 08:40:05 PM »
I wonder if that means you could take anti-depressant one day and kambo the morning after and try to get rid of this addiction  :o ?
I'm very busy and the pression at work and at home made me dose a lot of dissociatives this last year. But it's just got an everyday heavy dose lately :-\
I did try to stop but even with a bit of iboga I have mood swing  >:(, well my recent split up doesn't help probably and I'm in difficult situation.
I won't go into details but today I wonder if it's just the right time to stop abusing with arylcyclohexamine habit or just wait I finish my contract and move from our house and start working with kambo, iboga and ayahuasca on clearing up, re-organizing the neurochemistry 8)
« Last Edit: August 13, 2012, 06:42:37 AM by Romanesco »

Offline mycotheologist

• ᵁˢᵉ ᴷᵃᵐᵇᵒ ᵃˢ ᵃ ˢᵃᶜʳᵃᵐᵉⁿᵗ
    ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2012, 06:55:32 PM »
You should listen to Giovanni Latannzis interview on Ibo Radio:
http://ibo-radio.com/?page_id=686
he claims that when some people take kambo, their opioid withdrawal symptoms immediately stop.

• ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2012, 08:52:30 PM »
Yes this happened with 2 people I treated.  More than likely he is speaking more specifically about Auriculor Kambo therapy as the ear treatment would be far more effective for addictions.  There is even a book on Auriculotherapy being used to heal addictions, of course the book does not talk about Kambo. 

Offline lightswitchedon

• ɢʟօɮǟʟ
    ʍօɖɛʀǟȶօʀ
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2012, 09:01:41 PM »
The question becomes does it help with PAWS?  I can have my acupuncturist mark out the spots since he already treats me auricularly.

My concern is the burns being noticed by people at work.  Can I be subtle and apply small amounts and just use something other than blood of the dragon for the healing?

I wouldn't mind giving it a try....but I am not so sure.  How many points on the ear(s)?

Offline lightswitchedon

• ɢʟօɮǟʟ
    ʍօɖɛʀǟȶօʀ
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2012, 09:03:16 PM »
I would love to know by tomorrow before I see my guy at 11am if possible, that is if any of y'all have answers.

Offline mycotheologist

• ᵁˢᵉ ᴷᵃᵐᵇᵒ ᵃˢ ᵃ ˢᵃᶜʳᵃᵐᵉⁿᵗ
    ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2012, 09:47:37 PM »
I strongly suspect it will cure PAWS. I think thats what Giovanni was referring to, not acute w/d symptoms. As for the burns, you could easily disguise them with some kind of cosmetic. Look into what people use to mask scars.

Offline lightswitchedon

• ɢʟօɮǟʟ
    ʍօɖɛʀǟȶօʀ
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2012, 09:52:12 PM »
I am more concerned with how much to apply actually.  How many points?  I would prefer one large point if possible.  KIAP?

• ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2012, 10:05:14 PM »
Darn I just wrote a mini novel but somehow it got lost when I went to post, you can call too if you need bro.

Since it is much smaller of a burn used (japanese incense sticks or whittled skinny bamboo) one will technically need more burns to achieve purge state.  But the results even if not purging occurs are still amazing.  To insure my purging with this method I also do several meridian dots as well.  I like to go deep and although the ears are by far the best and gentlest method, I also like the warrior aptitude that doing it on the body grants.

Oddly enough I am even fancying what it would be like to do it on the facial meridians.  I know Gio hasn't done that before.

I can only refer you to Gio about the PAWS question.  I think the acu point would be the hunger/thirst one but I'm really not sure, I bet your acupuncturist knows.  I'll look at the book I just picked up about Auriculor being used to heal addictions and see if it refers to specific points as well.