Author Topic: Relevance of Body-Weight to Dosage  (Read 13038 times)

Offline blue lunar night

• ꀘ꒐ꇙꇙꏂ꒯ ꃳꌦ ꀘꋬꂵꃳꄲ
    (꒐ꋊ꒐꓄꒐ꋬ꓄ꏂ꒯)
  • Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
Relevance of Body-Weight to Dosage
« on: June 25, 2012, 12:00:03 PM »
Greetings friends !

I plan to undergo my Kambo initiation early tomorrow morning, in an off-trail section of a local nature reservation. I'll be alone.

Because I am elfin in size (5'4", ~96 lbs/43.5 kg), I'm wondering if Kambo's potency is affected by a person's physical mass... it seems probable.

I was thinking of starting with 5 dots... but might this be the equivalent of 6-8 dots for a 130 - 160 lb (59 - 73 kg) person ?

Offline cactidrum

• ꀘ꒐ꇙꇙꏂ꒯ ꃳꌦ ꀘꋬꂵꃳꄲ
    (꒐ꋊ꒐꓄꒐ꋬ꓄ꏂ꒯)
    • View Profile
Re: Relevance of Body-Weight to Dosage
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2012, 03:11:04 PM »
hi BLN ...

i 'm just 10 kgs more than you ( i think it's about 20 lbs more) ! and did my initiation couple days ago... i received the same dose than guys that were much stronger than me... and they had a harder time than i had.. and while they need about an hour to recover ... it just took me 15 min.  :o  my purge was easy and fast ... but not total cause i think i would have need a stronger dose  :D

so i think you're right when you say that doses depends on the person but i think it's not only a question of  weight... in my limited experience i would say that the frog got his own plan for you... regarding to your intention, preparation and maybe what you have to get out from you're body.... 

have a great meeting with sapo !! trust yourself for the dosage but be safe ... you can go back and increase the dosage later
 .... drink a lot before .... and my experience has shown me to  keep on drinking after the first pukes ....

have a nice day !

Offline Kambogahuasca Panacea

• A̷d̷m̷i̷n̷i̷s̷t̷r̷a̷t̷o̷r̷
  • ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2012, 03:53:33 PM »
Yeah weight makes a difference, might want to do 4 just to be on the safe side.  5 if done extremely properly might blast you into next week.  3 is an even safer bet.  But 4 is a nice place to start too. 

Please let us know how it goes...that is the same type of place I do my Kambo sessions at. 

Offline blue lunar night

• ꀘ꒐ꇙꇙꏂ꒯ ꃳꌦ ꀘꋬꂵꃳꄲ
    (꒐ꋊ꒐꓄꒐ꋬ꓄ꏂ꒯)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2012, 08:11:43 PM »
Thanks for your insights, cactidrum and KP :-)

I'll err on the side of caution with 3 dots, and work my way up from there.

Will let you know how it turns out !

<3

• ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2012, 08:44:19 PM »
Nice choice...

IMO aim for meridian points where you need work...

But to each their home.

Excited to read your account!!!

Offline blue lunar night

• ꀘ꒐ꇙꇙꏂ꒯ ꃳꌦ ꀘꋬꂵꃳꄲ
    (꒐ꋊ꒐꓄꒐ꋬ꓄ꏂ꒯)
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2012, 08:01:41 PM »
So I had a great introduction to Kambo... (I didn't purge so I won't call it an initiation).

I did 3 dots on acu-point SP 10, on the Spleen meridian. A little above the knee, towards the inside of the leg.

The first time I didn't do the burns right. So I switched to the other leg and made sure that I peeled a little layer of skin from each burn mark. That did the trick!

As soon as the effects came on, I saw a hummingbird out of the corner of my eye. Seconds later, as I approached the peak, it flew by my face - literally 2 feet away and looking at me as if to say, "Yeah, I see what you're doing there"!

The main part lasted about 5 minutes. My body & especially my face got very hot, my heart started pounding like tribal drums, and I felt a little queasy. Definitely perceived a very integrated frog spirit acting as 'master of ceremonies'. Friendly and precise. As these effects subsided I felt just dandy for most of the day... couldn't wipe the smile from my face.

I wanted to do more, but SP 10 was the only acu-point I had familiarized myself with. ( a convenient excuse, right? ;-) )

KP, I think I understand your missionary zeal for Kambo better now! Afterwards I wanted to share it with everyone :-)

I wish I *had* purged, because it feels like some nasty shit was partially loosened, and now my body is suddenly anxious to be rid of it. But I plan on 5 dots within the next week so that opportunity should come soon enough!

Thanks again to everyone who's contributed their knowledge & experience!
« Last Edit: June 26, 2012, 08:03:38 PM by blue lunar night »

• ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2012, 10:53:10 PM »
So good to hear.  If only one could make readily available Rape' snuff then I think purging would be practically a guarantee.  The next one will be much stronger for you and knock your socks off.  Did you have Palo Santo going on charcoal?  Just cut it up with a knife into small pieces and put on charcoal directly before you apply get the smoke going strong.  Also helps with purging. 

Missionary zeal, well better Kambo than a god.  I guess it makes sense Yahoshua was the great healer but I think Kambo done topped the best.

Offline caiano

• ɢʟօɮǟʟ
    ʍօɖɛʀǟȶօʀ
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2012, 04:51:08 AM »
Nice account ! thank you.
Wishing you the best for the next session.

Offline blue lunar night

• ꀘ꒐ꇙꇙꏂ꒯ ꃳꌦ ꀘꋬꂵꃳꄲ
    (꒐ꋊ꒐꓄꒐ꋬ꓄ꏂ꒯)
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2012, 08:59:58 AM »
  Did you have Palo Santo going on charcoal? 

Missionary zeal, well better Kambo than a god.  I guess it makes sense Yahoshua was the great healer but I think Kambo done topped the best.

I had a Palo Santo wand, but being alone I wasn't able to have it burning during the experience.

Yeah 'missionary zeal' is an awkward way to put it - I was being a little tongue-in-cheek.
I've nothing but contempt for the Xtian/Judaic/Islamic virus, & I certainly don't wish to imply that you have a pathological drive to impose your dogmas on other people ;-)

So instead of 'zeal' (which derives from the Zealots, 1st-century Jewish terrorists)
how about
'entheosiasm' ?

...fired up for Phyllomedusa
a Kambo karma-burn...

« Last Edit: June 27, 2012, 09:52:11 AM by blue lunar night »

• ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2012, 06:10:46 PM »
I was actually quite fond and liked the saying of missionary zeal.  I appreciate such sayings affixed to my being in reference to my love of Kambo.  In the future I hope to delve more and more into Kambo so this is just the beginning for me to.  I have only been doing Kambo for about a year now but have done it about 20 times.  I foresee only getting more intense in my studies of Kambo and even more so how it works to catalyze and synergize with other healing modalities.  Also for me Kambo does some miracles I find it hard to put into words.  Overall I am proud to have someone say I advocate for Kambo with missionary zeal.

Thanks!

Offline brenthebdog

• ᵁˢᵉ ᴷᵃᵐᵇᵒ ᵃˢ ᵃ ˢᵃᶜʳᵃᵐᵉⁿᵗ
    ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2012, 10:55:30 PM »
 I am still very new to this medicine and am developing a relationship with it's wisdom and have learned this so far. For my first time I applied 7 points followed up with 9 points 1 hr later and I weigh ~170 lbs @12% bodyfat and didn't purge. Muscle mass and basal metabolic rate has to be a significant factor. Also, I believe true DRD4 mutation ADHD plays a factor in the Kambo; tribal cultures display more of this genetic variation than caucasians. Adderall causes psychotic episodes for me; whereas 1 Kambo treatment has made me feel calm and relaxed. This is spiritual medicine, the soul effects may be far more profound than the physical effects.

Offline caiano

• ɢʟօɮǟʟ
    ʍօɖɛʀǟȶօʀ
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2012, 06:40:04 AM »
A great body mass is often linked to a low methabolism and  clearly influences also the circulation of limph, which is the carrier of the Kambò's peptitdes through the organism. What improves the limph circulation ( which has not its own pump) is the  movement, the respiration and to punch the chest under the clavicles. Probaly also the stimulation of some meridian points, but that is an energetic approach; at mechanical level the first three are the only options, I guess.
Just found this:
http://www.naturalnews.com/037598_exercise_lymph_athletes.html
« Last Edit: October 19, 2012, 06:51:59 AM by caiano »

Offline brenthebdog

• ᵁˢᵉ ᴷᵃᵐᵇᵒ ᵃˢ ᵃ ˢᵃᶜʳᵃᵐᵉⁿᵗ
    ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
    • View Profile