Author Topic: Depression and interactions with Ketamine  (Read 9172 times)

Offline Dkunkel84

• Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
Depression and interactions with Ketamine
« on: June 16, 2019, 09:16:12 AM »
I am currently struggling with suicidal depression.  I no longer take any psych meds but am prescribed 60mg lozenges of ketamine to help with my depression.  I went through 7 iv infusions which only helped for a few months.  I dont have the money to keep doing infusions or to try a functional medicine dr.  I am wondering if kambo would interact with ketamine being in my system.  I was planning to at least skip my daily dose when I do kambo again.  I have self administered a handful of times but it was before I started the ketamine.  Does anyone know if this will be safe?  I may just try one dot a week and slowly build up if i have no issues but wanted to hear aome feedback first.

Offline Marv

• ꀘ꒐ꇙꇙꏂ꒯ ꃳꌦ ꀘꋬꂵꃳꄲ
    (꒐ꋊ꒐꓄꒐ꋬ꓄ꏂ꒯)
  • Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
Re: Depression and interactions with Ketamine
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2019, 06:16:25 PM »
Hi,
A few months ago I have been experiencing with ketamine a lot. I have taken it in combination with different plant medicines including toe, datura, mushrooms, ayahuasca, ganja, coca, tobacco, yopo and also with kambo and bufo. In all my experiments I've been asking with respect to the medicines if I could take them with ketamine. In my experiments I've noticed that some medicines matched well with ketamine use (heavy use of various grams a day for 9 months) and some did not at all. Kambo was one of its that did not match at all. I did two ceremonies in two consecutive days applying 7 and 9 dots and took big lines of ketamine about 30 minutes after the last nausea faded off accompanied with a few hits of weed. The effects where really great on the moment but I realized a few days after that my relation with kambo had been twisted by this experiment. I have had to take kambo again in good conditions after i stopped to explore ketamine in order to put the energy straight back.
I would not recommend to take kambo and ketamine together. Weed, ayahuasca and coca with ketamine neither. I took my responsibilities making those experiments and i assume the subjectivity of it. From my experience kambo and ketamine is not a good combination at all. I would wait about 30 days after the last injection before taking kambo. Again I don't say this as a rule or even as an advice, it is only my subjective point of view.

Offline ―λlτεrηιτγ-

• A̷d̷m̷i̷n̷i̷s̷t̷r̷a̷t̷o̷r̷
  • ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
  • Herbalism & Kambo
    • View Profile
    • https://Kambo.me
Re: Depression and interactions with Ketamine
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2019, 12:54:49 PM »
Thanks for sharing. Although addictive, ketamine is great for resetting the brain. NMDA antagonist dissociatives resensitize the brain to neurotransmitters serotonin and dopamine, as well as relieving withdrawals, and lowering tolerances.  I would only mix ketamine with cannabis, coca, tobacco, mushrooms and bufotenine. I love arylcyclohexylamine dissociatives. You should look into getting some bitcoin and purchasing some 2'-OxO-PCE, 3-HO-PCP, or etc. I find that ketamine only works on me with my dissociative tolerance for 45 minutes to an hour; And that I can do a gram in about 2 hours. The others, I find to be better in effect, last about 4 hours, and are about 10x more potent. PM me and I can help give you information on how to do it, as well as sources to purchase from.