Author Topic: Please help, my dog is dying  (Read 8044 times)

Offline mattshroom

• Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
Please help, my dog is dying
« on: June 13, 2019, 12:10:41 AM »
Hi, i’m new to forums, i’m not new to kambo.

My dog has contracted leptospirosis, her symptoms were she got sick, vomiting, stopped eating, depression and lethargy, weak and couldn’t move much.
I brought her to the vet, she is still there now,
She is on antibiotics and being fed fluids through a drip.
Today her energy increased and she ate a very small amount,
but the vet said her blood tests are getting worse? her organs are failing and he can’t see signs of improvement.
He suggested i euthanise her and put her down :(

I want to try kambo on her, i’ve read 1 story where a dog was saved from parvovirus using kambo
But no information on how to apply it?
I would imagine 1 or 2 dots on the back of her neck and rubbed off quickly and washed if any adverse reactions are noticed.

I’m worried because she already has damaged organs will the kambo cause more damage?
I’m worried that i will kill her painfully, rather then peacefully if i go ahead with euthanasia.

But i want to try and save her because i love her and i honestly don’t know what to do

Any advice right now is appreciated

I plan on taking her home tomorrow and trying to save her otherwise she will be euthanised

Offline ―λlτεrηιτγ-

• A̷d̷m̷i̷n̷i̷s̷t̷r̷a̷t̷o̷r̷
  • ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
  • Herbalism & Kambo
    • View Profile
    • https://Kambo.me
Re: Please help, my dog is dying
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2019, 01:12:26 PM »
I'm sorry to hear about your dog. I would put her on a vegan diet for a while to detoxify her. A product on amazon and ebay called V-Dog is great. Organic.
You could try putting some anti-bacterial herbs in her water. I personally would not try kambo on a dog, as it is painful and a dog would not know why you are doing it to them. How old is she? How long as she been ill?