Author Topic: Absence  (Read 4403 times)

Offline Kambogahuasca Panacea

• A̷d̷m̷i̷n̷i̷s̷t̷r̷a̷t̷o̷r̷
  • ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
Absence
« on: August 15, 2018, 11:01:30 AM »
I apologize for being away for so long!  The age old adage of the healer must prioritize their own healing before lending advice comes to life with me.  I have not exactly managed the flury of this clamoring entheogenic social media with grace, therefore rather then to give ineffective advice I felt a need to go dormant until such time as spirit permitted communication.  In the space in between I’ve learned that prioritizing healing and developing skills outside of the medicine practice is the only way to develop the proper support to facilitate long term homeostasis.  I’m working on that process little by little. 

Thanks for everyone keeping this alive!

Know that everything you need you already have, now just expel what’s no longer useful.  Kambo is a divine tool but always know that you must compliment it with all of your being and intention to make its gifts come to life. 

Offline ―λlτεrηιτγ-

• A̷d̷m̷i̷n̷i̷s̷t̷r̷a̷t̷o̷r̷
  • ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
  • Herbalism & Kambo
    • View Profile
    • https://Kambo.me
Re: Absence
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2018, 02:59:55 AM »
Glad you're back! You reminded me that I actually had a dream last night of talking to you in person. I wrote a response to your last post but don't think I ever posted it.
I've been away for a while now too and was wishing someone was here to at least moderate the forum. And it's time for me to reprioritize my life and get back onto the right path. So hopefully we'll both have the time to come back stronger. Prefer you to help peoples answers with kambo, as you have more experience, and I have been away from it for a while. Plan to do it within the next couple weeks, after a spring water, herbal enema, herbal tea, juicing fast.

Kambo needs a proper forum, I find the facebook group pages to be too frustrating. Too many people get egotistical and belittle those looking for help; And declare how things should be when it might not be the only or best way.